Ratings for Dr. Ian D. Kleinhen

Pleasant demeanor, never seems rushed or like he is trying to move on quickly, answers all your questions, clear instructions. Excellent all the way around

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. has always been kind and thourogh with me. He consulted with a specialist I use that had never et him and the other doctor commented to me that Dr. K really cares about you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Ive been a patient Of Dr Ian Kleinhen for over 10 years ,Sometimes its been strained , Last week I went for my diabedies check up , my wife went with me ,Im now on medicare , Im the last called , he told me flatly He takes cash paying clients first no matter if you have an appointment I deal with that but now I gave him his staff a Lettr that is essential for my wife and I to get into an Apartment Im on disability.continue my disability I gave him this paper , It requires no more than his signature and to check off some boxes, That was March the2nd , I told his staff that The DSS schedlued an appointment for me 8th still no letter , I then told them they reschedlued my appt for the 13th no letter WE Desperate my wife and I live in a Motel for 10months oweing 3000 in rent I have one more schedlued appointement , and it was today no letter I should explain, no more chances.He refuses to meet with me ,WHY no Clarity either HELP PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US HES ARROGANT Hates people +Medicare

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Little or no guidance or advice given, just goes through the motions and sends you home.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Great doctor and great staff. Compassionate and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Pretty good doctor. Conscientious and considers what you say in making his decisions. Most of the staff is very friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

I found Dr. to be most helpful in diagnosing and treating my diabetes. I find him easy to talk to and most importantly he takes the time to answer my questions. I have not been rushed in any of my visits. The staff is also most courteous.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I went for my first physical not long after getting out of the military and keeping a regular exercise routine. He used a stethoscope and watch to check my blood pressure and he told me I had high blood pressure, 135/97. Concerned and at the same time skeptical an hour later I used my fathers machine to check it and my pressure was 120/82, the next day I used my aunts machine and was 118/78. I went back a month later for the check up, again using the stethoscope and watch he said I had high blood pressure. Again I used my dad's and aunts machine and found it normal, then my aunt suggested using a free machine at stop and shop in the pharmacy and I found my blood pressure to be again normal. I have found that my health insurance has gone up a little since he diagnosed me with high blood pressure. I will not return to his office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Excellent diagnostician and compassionate. Takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Not bad

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Ian D. Kleinhen's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1995)

GHI