You may also like

Always puts a smile on my face with her sweet demeanour I love her!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Couldn't ask for anyone better! She is the best doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I feel entirely blessed to have Angela as my Doctor. She always takes the time to explain things without ever making me feel rushed. She is knowledgable, and will go to great lengths to get a fast appointments with specialists. She really goes above and beyond, which is rare to find. She honestly feels more like part of the family than my family Doctor, and is one of the warmest people I know!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Simply the best!!! Kindest human I've ever known.....so lucky to have her as a doctor. Compassion & empathy are rare....she has both! Sincerity & kindness as well as being thorough and aggressive when treating you. I would drive hours to see her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Hutchinson is very knowledgeable and helpful and I am lucky to be under her care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Hutchinson is an extremely good doctor, taking the time to hear what's really going on, showing compassion and caring for people, doing her best to recommend good solutions and offer help. She bends over backwards for her patients and every one of them is EXTREMELY LUCKY to have her time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

We are very lucky to have Angie as our doctor. She is not only knowledgeable but caring and compassionate as well. She is VERY dedicated to the well-being of her patients. A nice person as well - bonus!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

DR Angie is the best every comment listed here is true. I wouldnt want any other dr caring for my family.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Angela Hutchinson is one of the best doctors I have had. The office staff is a bit abrupt but they are very busy. They are very efficient. Dr. Hutchinson is friendly, personable, and confident in her handling of people. If something requires further investigation, she deals with it by referring to an specialist and/or arranging for an Ultrasound/MRI. She does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist to get their opinion. (especially with my ongoing issues since I was a teen) If there are concerns about any one she has referred you to she makes a note of it and it is dealt with. You feel "CARED FOR" when you see Dr. Hutchinson.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Angela Hutchinson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always puts a smile on my face with her sweet demeanour I love her!"

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't ask for anyone better! She is the best doctor!! "

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very lucky to have Angela as my family doctor. She take the time to explain and is very knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond."

December 29, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

May 23, 2012