Ratings for Dr. Angela Hutchinson

There is truly no better doctor!!! Her warmth and attention are beyond compare!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

By far the most caring, loving soul you coyld ever ask for in a family doctor. She is part of our family to be sure and we appreciate her to no end.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Always puts a smile on my face with her sweet demeanour I love her!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Couldn't ask for anyone better! She is the best doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I am very lucky to have Angela as my family doctor. She take the time to explain and is very knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I feel entirely blessed to have Angela as my Doctor. She always takes the time to explain things without ever making me feel rushed. She is knowledgable, and will go to great lengths to get a fast appointments with specialists. She really goes above and beyond, which is rare to find. She honestly feels more like part of the family than my family Doctor, and is one of the warmest people I know!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Simply the best!!! Kindest human I've ever known.....so lucky to have her as a doctor. Compassion & empathy are rare....she has both! Sincerity & kindness as well as being thorough and aggressive when treating you. I would drive hours to see her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Dr. Hutchinson is very knowledgeable and helpful and I am lucky to be under her care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Hutchinson is an extremely good doctor, taking the time to hear what's really going on, showing compassion and caring for people, doing her best to recommend good solutions and offer help. She bends over backwards for her patients and every one of them is EXTREMELY LUCKY to have her time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

We are very lucky to have Angie as our doctor. She is not only knowledgeable but caring and compassionate as well. She is VERY dedicated to the well-being of her patients. A nice person as well - bonus!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010