Ratings for Dr. Angela Hutchinson

So very happy to have her as my families GP. I hope the students she occasionally has with her take notes - this is what an awesome doctor looks like!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

There is simply no better GP out there. Angie is absolutely amazing. She delivered my daughter - who's now 16; and she's taken on my step daughter, husband, brother and my mom. We all feel extremely loved and cared for. She's extremely helpful and loving. It's great that she's always training interns too - hope that they learn to be as kind and caring as she is. Love her to bits!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

We are very lucky to have Dr. Hutchinson as our Family Doctor. 5+ out of 5 for Dr. Hutchinson. 3 out of 5 for reception staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I'm a doctor myself. And I couldn't be more lucky to have Angela as my GP. The most incredible, thoughtful and caring family physician I've ever met. She's the best.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Family doctor for over 15 years and she is the absolute best

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Amazing doctor, I am fortunate she accepted me as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I feel so fortunate to have such a caring, thoughtful doctor!! She is the absolute best. Don't love the staff, rather cold and snippy, but Dr H is worth it!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

If you are looking for a GP, maternity doctor, or a doctor who actually listens, this is the doctor for you. Best. Doctor. Ever. You may have to put up with interns, because Dr Hutchinson is intent not only on giving excellent care, but on training the next generation of doctors to give that same level of care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Hutchinson is the very best GP I have ever had; I feel blessed that she was able to take me.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

We feel like we've won the lottery by having Angie as our GP. She is passionate about helping her patients as best she can. I never feel rushed -- I always feel heard, and she bends over backwards to do anything in her power to help. She takes such wonderful care of me and my kids -- I don't have enough words to describe this amazing woman and doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016