Ratings for Dr. Angela Hutchinson

If you are looking for a GP, maternity doctor, or a doctor who actually listens, this is the doctor for you. Best. Doctor. Ever. You may have to put up with interns, because Dr Hutchinson is intent not only on giving excellent care, but on training the next generation of doctors to give that same level of care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Hutchinson is the very best GP I have ever had; I feel blessed that she was able to take me.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

We feel like we've won the lottery by having Angie as our GP. She is passionate about helping her patients as best she can. I never feel rushed -- I always feel heard, and she bends over backwards to do anything in her power to help. She takes such wonderful care of me and my kids -- I don't have enough words to describe this amazing woman and doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Being someone that works in healthcare myself, I confidently say that Dr. Hutchinson is extraordinary and exceptional in every way. Not only is she informed, intelligent, and thorough, she is also so kind, caring and compassionate. She is the gold standard. I am honored and so blessed to have her as my GP. I don't feel that these words to her practice justice. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Angie is absolutely amazing. Her care is so complete and she always has a big smile and words of kindness. My kids love her and she has gone above and beyond for them often.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

There is truly no better doctor!!! Her warmth and attention are beyond compare!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

By far the most caring, loving soul you coyld ever ask for in a family doctor. She is part of our family to be sure and we appreciate her to no end.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Always puts a smile on my face with her sweet demeanour I love her!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Couldn't ask for anyone better! She is the best doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I am very lucky to have Angela as my family doctor. She take the time to explain and is very knowledgeable. She goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014