Ratings for Dr. Ramalingam Arumugam

He is very knowledgeable in his field, and listens to the concerns I have with my daughter. He has always been thorough and has worked with our pediatrician closely to get the best picture of what is going on. He is familiar with insurance issues we have run into with formulary/non formulary medications and has offered to contact the insurance company for us. His office returns calls promptly and we were able to schedule exploratory surgery with him in a few short weeks. Very friendly to our my daughter also, although it seems like he may be a little out of touch with his bedside manner as it pertains to the US vs. where he was born.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

I saw him first when I was 15. He talked to me like I was 2 and referred to my parent's as my "mommy and daddy". Kind of awkward to a 15 year old.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Aru is very knowledgeable, but the wait time is always long (in the office or on the phone). We had a recurring problem and his suggestions or willingness to try new things was a bit diasappointing. Overall, good doc.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Ramalingam Arumugam's Credentials

• Stanley Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal