Ratings for Dr. Habib Daoud

I have known Dr Habib Daoud for over three decades and there is no one else I would trust as unequivocally as I trust him. Never one to recommend unnecessary tests, he is able to go directly to the root of the problem. I have a foremost respect for him and would highly recommend anyone to consult with him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Went for heartburn treatment and he was worse then useless. Barely glanced over x-ray & CT scan results, didn't suggest other treatments or causes of pain. His mouth said there was nothing that could be done but his eyes said "I don't want to deal with this."

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I rarely write reviews but since I read some bad ones about Dr. Daoud before my procedures today I had to add my own. He was pleasant with a great bedside manner, efficient and professional. I would return to him if I needed another colonoscopy in the future

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Un médecin à éviter à tout prix, il ne perd même pas son temps à diagnostiquer ses patients, ça fait un an que j’ai douleur chronique au niveau du ventre, et quand je l’ai rencontré, il a tout simplement ignore mes inquiétudes, et il m’a renvoyé chez moi sans même pas diagnostiquer mon problème, et selon lui, c’est juste des problèmes de constipation.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Went for a first consultation about an inexplicable weight loss issue. He did a quick exam and said no I really don't know what it could be and sent me on my way. Staff was very rude.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

He is one of the best dr I have consulted for my stomack heart burn.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I love this docteur he's very comptent, he liten to patienc and no compliant

Submitted October 17, 2011

I have been having stomach problems for about 2 years... My family doctors haven't been able to determine what I have. I was finally sent to see a "specialist": Dr Daoud. It was a terrible experience. He did an endoscopy (without sedation). It was extremely painful and uncomfortable... I wasn't able to breath for a while, my eyes were rolling back, my legs and arms were shaking... Dr Daoud didn’t seem to mind that I was panicking... He didn’t even talk to me or looked at me. He continued the test brutally. In 3 minutes it was done (scariest 3 minutes of my life). By the time I got up he said: "There is nothing there, you are fine". Then he left quickly, leaving me standing there: no explanation, no time for me to ask questions, no pictures of my stomach... Nothing…). So, I still don’t know what's wrong with my stomach.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Daoud is HORRIBLE. I went to see him for a bowel problem and he did a quick physical exam then told me there was nothing he could do. I told him I'd had a sigmoidoscope that found nothing and that another doctor had suggested a stool sample to check for infection or blood work to be done. He said no to these things even though I repeatedly asked and my symptoms (messy bowel movements) have only been present since a visit to Cuba last year when I had stomach problems from eating some dubious food. I asked him if he was unwilling to help if he would kindly refer me to another doctor but he insisted there was no-one else. He got up and opened the door after less than 10 minutes with me and stood there telling me to get over it while I was in tears and the whole waiting room could see. He is an awful man who I think should definitely retire (he looks 70+) because he's clearly not into helping people anymore nor up to date with patient care.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

J'ai consulté Dr Daoud et suis très satisfaite de ses services. Depuis, le traitement prescrit, je n'ai plus de problèmes.De plus,il est humain et sympathique.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011