Ratings for Dr. Clive Albert

Our experience was much like those offered before. Our son was very ill during 2010 . Dr. Albert ordered certain tests. Our son lost 25 pounds in one month. Dr. Albert refused to help and told us to take our son to the ER for help. Needless to say, we quickly found a wonderful doctor at Piedmont who specializes in gastroparesis. He restored our son's health very quickly. One year ago I needed my own records transferred to a new doctor. I had not seen Dr. Albert for 4 years. My records were never transferred to my new doctor's office. I signed all releases , etc. A very frustrating experience! Find a different doctor in the Atlanta area. There are many good ones!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

I liked the Dr & his staff. I never paid attention to a Dr. being on time they have a lot of whiners they have to listen to, that puts them behind. Regardless, he treated me for and removed polyps and removed them so I'm headed back to see him again, it's that time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Good doctor? Hard to say. I never got to meet him, only his assistant. Like the last two reviewers, I ran into a stone wall trying to get test results. Apparently their fax machine is still broken two years later, or at least they still use that excuse. After literally weeks and multiple calls to their office, I gave up. Either the most disorganized practice I've ever encountered, or they just don't give a damn. Maybe both. Either way, I gathered up my intestines and moved on. Please learn from my mistake.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I have no doubts that Dr. Albert is a competent doctor. HOWEVER, his communication skills & staff leave a lot to be desired. Lab results sat on his desk for weeks before he would review & sign off & a diagnosis was given & rx called in. No return phone calls when I needed a change in rx due to excrutiating pain & no relief from symptoms. Staff is RUDE & non-responsive. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

AVOID, go elsewhere. Lousy staff. Rude on phone. Dr not a good listener and does not manage staff well. Lab results delayed because of inadequate staff and fax equipment and lack of follow through. Does not return phone calls as promised.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Albert for about seven years. He is always late for procedures. My last office visit I waited for two hours before I got to see him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Albert treated me while I was at John Creek Hospital with a deadly case of food poisoning. He was an excellent Dr. To better assess my situation he did an enormous amount of research, consulted with my personal MD and with my allergist. His bed side manner nd knowledge were fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr.Albert is very knowledgeable. He spent lots of time listening to me and was very patient. He is conservative with medication and will not rush to put you on high powered medication with possible side effects. You do have to wait a while in the office and it can be difficult to get an appointment. It's been worth it to me. His office staff is horrible though. You have to call multiple times to get anything done even prescription refills. When referred to see a specialist, the office could not get the paperwork to the hospital in a timely manner. This was frustrating.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

After a year of extensive testing and expensive bills he found nothing, fixed nothing and WORSE - it appeared he NEVER would forward the results to any other physican even after multiple requests and calls..

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

My husband and I received excellent care from Dr.Clive Albert. We were told up front exactly what would take place, what we could and could not expect.Every step went so well. He settled my nerves about it at our meeting.Both my husband are doing great, thanks to the good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Clive Albert's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1981)