Ratings for Dr. Robert Webster

I am extremely happy with Dr Jennifer and Dr Robert Webster and their staff. I have never left their office displeased with the way I was treated or with the end result of my visit. I consider myself very lucky to have found them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Poor medical judgement uncaring and eager to dismiss patient time.....Un thorough

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Always available when needed (not a frequent flyer like some people) always approachable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Myself and my family were his patients till 2009 and it was a bad experience - long waiting times, sequential appointment postponements due to frequent doctor's absences, very poor medical judgement, we had a feeling that he was quite ignorant towards patients, overall not recommended to anyone who expects to have decent medical care, help and respect.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

My father and my daughter both have Dr. Webster as their physicians. I could not ask for better care than my dad received from Dr. Webster. Over the years he took care of my dad like no other doctor ever has. He showed compassion, he was respectful of my dad's wishes, never forcing treatments that my dad was uncomfortable with. My father respected him and would always say that he was the best doctor he ever saw in his life. My daughter see's both him and his wife Jennifer and thinks the world of them both. They are always available when we have needed them sometimes on very short notice. I would recommend both doctors to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I was lucky enough to be chosen in a lottery system and get Dr Robert Webster as my & my children's family doctor in 2004. He's moved 3 times since; however, like a great hairdresser - you're willing to go to a great doctor no matter where he moves. When my boys were younger, they frequented the doctor's office, like any other young child, with such things as Strepp Throat, Ear Infections, Pneumonia, Chicken Pox, Poision Ivy..the likes. Dr Webster's office has ALWAYS been incredibly accommodating in getting the boys in with no notice at all. Thank you for that. As a Mom, you KNOW when your kid needs antibiotics...Dr Robert & Jennifer Webster have constantly been supportive in seeing the boys immediately. I would highly recommend Dr Webster to anyone. I know him (them) a competent care giver, very knowledgeable and incredibly accommodating. Thank you for all the wonderful care for the past 8 years. I would trust my family's health to no other.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Great care lately. Dr Websters office now gives us patients Open Access bookings, meaning that we get an appointment within 2 weeks no matter what. No more rescheduling to those of you who posted below! Always caring staff too! Angela the receptionist really listens to my concerns. Overall very happy with Dr Webster and his office.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

I was lucky enough to get docotor webster when he frist started working in trenton when my family doctor of many years had retired . If it was not for him and his knowledge I do not think I would be where Iam today with my illness. He is the most caring and understanding doctor I have,know always ready to answer your questions and if he can not he will fine someone who can .

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

When Dr Webster started his practice in Belleville, he was excellent! He worked lots of hours, and listened to you. After he moved to his downtown location, he started working only 9 hours per week. With 1500 patients, that means that it's nearly impossible to see him. My husband, who is diabetic, had his appointment changed 3 times. So his semi-annual check-up, was booked and cancelled to be over 1 1/2 years apart. His one problem per visit is ridiculous, when it takes months to see him. I agree with someone else here that said that he never seems to look up from his computer. I also agree that his receptionist is rude. I was lucky enough to find a caring dr who takes the time to talk to you. She is in Toronto, but I can get in that same day, so the drive is worth it. Even after I had changed drs, and they had sent me file to my new one, they sent me a bill for an appointment that I had missed, over 5 months after leaving his practice. I would stay away from this dr at all costs!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010