Ratings for Dr. George Bjarnason

I have been extremely fortunate to be under his care for more then 15 years and credit him for my well being today. He is extremely competent,knowledgeable and caring. Answers all questions and provides detailed explanations when necessary. Mostly very punctual which in a clinic environment is extremely difficult. His staff deserves a great deal of credit as well. I am and have been for several years on a 2 year visit schedule and I look forward to seeing him, because not only is he a caring Doctor but a Gentlemen and a credit to his profession. Please keep up the excellent work.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Can’t say enough about Dr. Bjarnason. Great Dr., great staff

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

I have been a patient for the past 2 years and him and his staff are so helpful and react very quickly to any thing that does not seem correct. Obviously seeing this doctor I trust him with my life as I was told in my city that I was done go home and get my paper work in order that was over 2 years ago but here I am doing well and getting better Thanks to him and his staff

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I have been under his care for 10+ years. I am extremely fortunate to be under his care and undoubtedly he has been instrumental in my well being. He is thorough, answers any questions and very punctual. He is truly a gentleman and I look forward to my follow up visits as I know I am in good hands. He and his team deserve recognition for their ongoing service.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This man is an absolute gentleman. I was referred by my Urologist given that there were other issues shown in the Ct Scan that identified the renal tumor. I have had cancer before though unrelated to the new kidney cancer. Dr. Bjarnason reviewed every test done prior to his appointment and continues to be very thorough. He has a wonderful manner, listens carefully, answers all questions and is never dismissive. I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to be attended to by him. We will have a fairly long association given the nature of Kidney cancer but I feel safe and confident with him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I have been under Dr Bjarnason's care for the past year. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I have Stage 4 Grade 4 Renal Cell Cancer and he is an expert in Kidney Cancer - as far as I am concerned, he is the best possible doctor I could have. I feel very fortunate and feel that he has helped to save my life. I hope to be under his care for years to come (god willing). He schedules regular CT Scans and MRI's to monitor my progress and also consults with other doctors (my radiologist and palliative care specialist) to determine my status and adjusts my treatment and medication according to my needs. If you are in his care, you are in good hands. I trust him completely. Thought I continue to be treated for my cancer, I can relax and live life without constant fear and no that I can call his nursing team if anything out of the ordinary occurs. Thank you Dr Bjarnason and your nursing team.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Excellent ,,, Excellent,,, Excellent, I am under his care over 6 years and he is amazing as a doctor as well as person. Very greatful to him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Excellent doctor, gives detailed explanations. Decent person besides.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

My father was under Bjarnason's care throughout this cancer treatment until his passing. He was an excellent and very caring doctor. We can only wish for others like him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Have been under his care for over 3 years. He is caring,extremely competent,helpful, and most importantly very knowledgeable.A credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007