Ratings for Dr. Eric E. Trevelline

Dr. Trevelline seems nice enough, not sure how knowledgeable he is though since my disease is under control and the only reason I see him is so there's no interruption with my medication. But his staff are incredibly rude and demeaning. Just awful!!! When I needed to get the doctors signature, which had to go through the office staff, you'd have thought it was such an inconvenience for them. I'd go somewhere else, because of his evil office staff, but can't find anyone decent.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Rude doctor , rude staff. I drove over two hours, waited for 45 minutes. He asked me a few questions, didn't even examine me. He also made me feel like I was ignorant. I finally found a new GI that is helping me with my disease and tummy issues. What a waist of time and money.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Trevelline is a great Doctor and very very caring about his patients. I have had terrible tummy problems and very hard to treat illness. I agree with the one person, the staff is actually Rude and I have not ever been back to his office. He is a Great and Wonderful Doctor. I can't say that enough about him. Even though I scared him.. LOL He is very Professional and up front. Wish he had better staff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Excellent and empathetic, very knowledgeable. Went beyond call of duty in helping me through terrible disease and suffering

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Treveline is a nice doctor. He seems to really care about his patients. However, his staff is rude and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Eric E. Trevelline's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)