Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Fischer

Dr. Fischer did my colonoscopy. He was very caring, professional, competent, and timely.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

He spent 10 minutes with me, asked one question and stood up and said, "I can't help you, but thanks for coming." I drove 90 miles. I can think of a zillion questions I would've asked as a dr. Would not EVER recommend this guy.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Fischer was my third GI doc and by far the BEST! He's very down to earth, doesn't seem to think he's God, and gives very honest answers. He's very patient, listens, and is good about answering questions. He seems hesitant to look at your "bottom" unless he has to which is a relief after my first doc who seemed to want to shove everything up there. When I first saw him he immediately suspected I'd been misdiagnosed (which I had), moved me through bloodwork and a colonoscopy right away. He put me on Humira and I feel like I got my life back. He's referred me to specialists for other things. He's helped me so much. He's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Pleasant, answers questions completely and frankly, acts like he cares about the patient. EGD with Dr. Fischer was second in one week. Unlike the first EGD by different gastroenterologist in same group, no throat abrasions or other complications.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Michael C. Fischer's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)