Ratings for Dr. John S. Hanson

I absolutely love Dr. HANSON. He is such a caring doctor and so knowledgeable about his profession. He has done several procedures on me and I have been his patient for 6 years. When he changed his practice, I moved with him. He really takes the time to know his patients and their individual needs. I highly recommend him for your gastrointestinal needs.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Hanson is an excellent doctor. He has been working with me since 2003. I have had major illnesses and major surgeries during this time. Dr. Hanson works hard to be there when I need him and his staff is also excellent. They provide professional staff and nurses as well. I have been at death's door before and I believe that I am still alive today due partially due to Dr. Hanson and his expertise.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Hanson's for 20 years and he has helped me thru some mighty rough times with my Crohn's Disease. Very knowledgeable, patient but most of all caring. Although he deserves it I hope retirement isn't anytime soon for him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Hanson is my doctor and he saved my life a few years aga when I had crohns disease and had been hospitalized from an internal blockage. I had numerous surgeries and was in a drug induced coma for quite sometime. My husband was told that I would not live through it, yet I did. Praise god. Dr. Hanson has been by my side ever since. He is very dedicated and very kind. I feel so blesses.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. John S. Hanson's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)