Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Kohagen

The first time I went to Dr. Kohagen he was working at the Bldg beside Duke Raleigh Hospital. He is still my Doctor. I feel comfortable and relaxed knowing he is going to take care of me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Fine M.D. with close attention to me, the client. His staff is terrific, well trained, courteous, with a wonderful demeanor. I always feel safe with Dr. Kohagen.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I would NOT recommend Dr. Kohegan. I called the office twice after becoming very sick and the nurses would not schedule an appt. I never got to speak to Dr. Kohegan- just nurses. They sent me for an xray and then told me it looked fine and I should take Tylenol. I wound up going to an urgent care center and they referred me immediately to a cardiologist the same day. I had fluid around my heart and had emergency heart surgery the following day. I have no confidence in a Dr who doesn't listen and an office which screens calls. The icing on the cake was he didn't even bother to make a visit in the hospital ( where he was visiting other patients). Find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

It was time for my colonoscopy and I was advised by the office that I needed to come in for a Doctor visit before the procedure. Was escorted to the examination room and waited for an hour without seeing the Doc. I opened the door and met the doctor in the hallway. Told him that if it wasn't convenient then we could do it another time. He convinced me to come back and he proceeded to tell me that I needed to be screened by the hospital and that we would schedule the colonoscopy after that. Spent 5 minutes after waiting an hour and was charged $250.00. when I asked why the charge was in addition to the thousands that they charged for the procedure, I was told that the Doctor spends a lot of time reviewing the patient's history. If that's the case I didn't need to be there and I won't be going back to a doctor that doesn't respect my time, who's office is so disorganized, and who employs staff that can't handle a light load of patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

The best!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Kenneth R. Kohagen's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp