Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski

So thankful they took me in on short notice as I cracked a tooth. They are amazing and gentle and assured me everything will be okay. I felt so comfortable as they explained everything and gave me different options.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Love my dental visits. Dr. Dimovski and her staff are the best. I don’t even feel like I am at the dentist, but visiting with friends.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Love love love Dr. D. and her staff. Everyone is amazing with my entire family!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Simply the best , hands down ....Never had a dentist or any doctor that cares for her patients equally..... your the best Dr. D

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

The most amazing pain-free dentist, with the sweetest group of staff. She is amazing with children and an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

What a wonderful group of women. Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Dimovski for over 10 years. Love Dr. Dimovski and the staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Not very impressed, was made to wait a long time. reviews not reflective of services.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Me and my family have been going to see Dr. Dimovski for the last 20yrs. My kids are since grown and would never go elsewhere and nor would me and my husband. Dr. D and her staff go that extra mile providing excellent service. Examples After any major treatment she calls to see how your feeling and calls the next day to ensure things are still ok. Her staff is Excellent! Always helpful patient and kind. I cannot say enough! We are blessed to have found such a wonderful person in our dentist and staff. I will never going anywhere and encourage anyone and everyone to come and visit her and her team they will never seek for another dentist. The Best!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

She is the best of the best, you cannot find a better Dr. then Elizabeth Dimovski. I travel from downtown Toronto to Brampton for my dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A graduate of University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry, in 1995, Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski has practiced dentistry for 19 years. Dr. Dimovski opened her own practice in March 1998 and feels privileged to work alongside amazing, compassionate and incredible team of professionals. Her love of dentistry shows in every procedure she performs. Her work is her passion and feels blessed to have so many wonderful patients, from different walks of life, of different ages, each with their own unique dental, oral and overall health and aesthetic needs. Throughout the school year, Dr. Dimovski is a Clinical Demonstrator at the Emergency and Oral Diagnosis Clinic at the Faculty of Dentistry, at the University of Toronto. This work she enjoys immensely and loves how the students are so eager and receptive. In January 2011, Dr. Dimovski, with a group of dental professionals, organized by Health Outreach, a non-profit organization, headed to Guatemala to provide dental services. Helping the less fortunate makes everything worthwhile every step of the way. - Mira Budd

• English