Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski

Not very impressed, was made to wait a long time. reviews not reflective of services.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Me and my family have been going to see Dr. Dimovski for the last 20yrs. My kids are since grown and would never go elsewhere and nor would me and my husband. Dr. D and her staff go that extra mile providing excellent service. Examples After any major treatment she calls to see how your feeling and calls the next day to ensure things are still ok. Her staff is Excellent! Always helpful patient and kind. I cannot say enough! We are blessed to have found such a wonderful person in our dentist and staff. I will never going anywhere and encourage anyone and everyone to come and visit her and her team they will never seek for another dentist. The Best!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

She is the best of the best, you cannot find a better Dr. then Elizabeth Dimovski. I travel from downtown Toronto to Brampton for my dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

She always goes above and beyond. She treats our children as if they are her own. We locked our keys in our trunk and she offered to drive us 45 minutes to our home to get the spare! Amazing woman with exceptional staff!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I came across this dentist during a painful emergency with a root canal. It was my first visit. I walked into this dentist , for the first time, in considerable pain. I felt welcome. Dr. Dimovki took time to explain the cause of the symptoms in a considerably knowledgeable and professional manner. The practice, and staff, exude a friendly family atmosphere. A most delightful experience.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

We have been patients since the day Dr. Dimovski opened the office. She is a great dentist and a kind person. We have moved out of Brampton and still make the drive for our appointments.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I can't say enough about Dr. Dimovski and her staff. From taking care of my teeth to babysitting my daughter when I have an appointment. Everyone is just great. I brag to everyone about my dentist. They are always on time and love the coffee and cookie station and love that they are a nut free office as my son has an allergy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My son just had his first dental visit at Dr. Dimovski's. He was no nervous that it took us 10 minutes to get out of the car. As soon as we went in one of the girls at the front made him feel so comfortable and at ease that he was smiling and looking forward to it. He did awesome at his appointment and is asking me when we are going back. Definitely recommend Dr. Dimovski and her staff as they are amazing with kids.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Greatful a coworker recommended Dr. Dimovski when I had a dental emergency. Have been seeing her ever since.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have seen a few dentists in Brampton before finding Dr. Dimovski’s dental office and I am so glad to have found them. The dentists and hygienists are so gentle and always ask me how I am doing and the front desk staff is always so helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A graduate of University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry, in 1995, Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski has practiced dentistry for 19 years. Dr. Dimovski opened her own practice in March 1998 and feels privileged to work alongside amazing, compassionate and incredible team of professionals. Her love of dentistry shows in every procedure she performs. Her work is her passion and feels blessed to have so many wonderful patients, from different walks of life, of different ages, each with their own unique dental, oral and overall health and aesthetic needs. Throughout the school year, Dr. Dimovski is a Clinical Demonstrator at the Emergency and Oral Diagnosis Clinic at the Faculty of Dentistry, at the University of Toronto. This work she enjoys immensely and loves how the students are so eager and receptive. In January 2011, Dr. Dimovski, with a group of dental professionals, organized by Health Outreach, a non-profit organization, headed to Guatemala to provide dental services. Helping the less fortunate makes everything worthwhile every step of the way. - Mira Budd

• English