Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski

I can't say enough about Dr. Dimovski and her staff. From taking care of my teeth to babysitting my daughter when I have an appointment. Everyone is just great. I brag to everyone about my dentist. They are always on time and love the coffee and cookie station and love that they are a nut free office as my son has an allergy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My son just had his first dental visit at Dr. Dimovski's. He was no nervous that it took us 10 minutes to get out of the car. As soon as we went in one of the girls at the front made him feel so comfortable and at ease that he was smiling and looking forward to it. He did awesome at his appointment and is asking me when we are going back. Definitely recommend Dr. Dimovski and her staff as they are amazing with kids.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Greatful a coworker recommended Dr. Dimovski when I had a dental emergency. Have been seeing her ever since.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have seen a few dentists in Brampton before finding Dr. Dimovski’s dental office and I am so glad to have found them. The dentists and hygienists are so gentle and always ask me how I am doing and the front desk staff is always so helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Very knowelegable.More than 20 years I've been her patient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. D. has been my dentist for over 15 years. Her gentle demeanour and professionalism is shown at every appointment. Love her and her staff. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Best dentist hands down. Love Dr. D. and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Top notch dentist and staff. Everyone is always smiling and helpful. The front desk even watched my kids while I was getting my work done. Great dental office.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

My family and I have been going to Dr. Dimovski since she opened 20 years ago. Dr. Dimovski is truly a gentle soul and her staff is great. We are treated like family at every appointment.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

From the minute we step into the office to when we leave we are treated like family. Always greeted with a smile by all the employees. The dentists and assistants are so gentle, explain everything and they make the dental visit really fun for my kids. I am so greatful to have found this dental office. Thank you for taking such good care of my family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A graduate of University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry, in 1995, Dr. Elizabeth Dimovski has practiced dentistry for 19 years. Dr. Dimovski opened her own practice in March 1998 and feels privileged to work alongside amazing, compassionate and incredible team of professionals. Her love of dentistry shows in every procedure she performs. Her work is her passion and feels blessed to have so many wonderful patients, from different walks of life, of different ages, each with their own unique dental, oral and overall health and aesthetic needs. Throughout the school year, Dr. Dimovski is a Clinical Demonstrator at the Emergency and Oral Diagnosis Clinic at the Faculty of Dentistry, at the University of Toronto. This work she enjoys immensely and loves how the students are so eager and receptive. In January 2011, Dr. Dimovski, with a group of dental professionals, organized by Health Outreach, a non-profit organization, headed to Guatemala to provide dental services. Helping the less fortunate makes everything worthwhile every step of the way. - Mira Budd

• English