Ratings for Dr. Adolf Hamann

Absolutely horrible to deal with. Very unprofessional and mean. Yelling at me before surgery.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

he is a great dr i had him for my first child and he was awesome i would go back to him if i ever has a other child he was very nivce and kind to me and all tho my pregnancy and he made me laugh i would tell all my female friends to go to him

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

I saw Dr. Hamann during both of my pregnancies, as well as before pregnancies for possibility of polycistic ovaries. While agree with others here in that he always seemed to be in a rush and his bedside manner sometimes was lacking, he was QUITE knowledgable, and I felt very comfortable with him. I would go back to him again.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Hamann is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He has been so helpful in the few months that I having been seeing him and takes the time to understand my problems and to explain the tests being performed and the results in detail. In my opinion, I could not have a better doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I think he is one of the best doctors out there... he delivered my son... and i think he did a wonderful job... i wouldnt choose any other doctor

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I recently moved to the west coast and had been referred to this dr. The end result was a hysterectomy, however before that decision was made I had many questions,, called to make an appt with him and his secretary told me they would try to fit me in.. Within a couple a hours he called me at home,, we had a long chat on the phone which gave me time to think about my options.. I found him to be very caring and listened to every question and concern I had.. I was and am very happy with his work.. I would definately recommend him to others..

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

he is a piece of manuer! he took out my ovaries and womb at 30 yrs old, single, for misdiagnosing cancer! he sent the wrong persons biopsy under my MCP, leaving me with an unnecessary castration, menopause, and the horrible realization that i will never have children, and sent some other poor lady home with a good report, when actually she was full of cancer! he has ruined my life and has absolutely no remorse for doing so...please if you read this, FIND ANOTHER OB/GYN!! bless you all

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Media news aside, this man is a fine doctor. He went above and beyond his call of duty to help me bring my first beautiful child into the world and is helping me now in my second pregnancy. He is understanding, compassionate, supportive and very capable. He also has a wonderful staff. I am standing by him as my doctor and separating what does for me professionally from anything else.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

This is my 1st pergnancy, I worked until the day before I had my baby therefore needed the last appointment of the day,He was always in a rush and I felt like he could not wait to get rid of me, Due to this I dont feel he explained things properly and often found I came home lost and looking for answers on the net While he seemed to know what he was doing I feel he lacked bedside manner and brushed off my questions.I will be finding another OBGYN for my next6 baby!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I would never see this guy again if given a choice. I saw him a couple of times in my 1st pregnancy before I had to go to St. John's for unrelated issues and my baby was delivered there - he was really late and really rushed with his hand on the doorknob while talking to me everytime. I had to see him again after a 12 week miscarriage as he was the oncall Gyno. He tried to tell me he delivered my first son, he prescribed meds instead of a DNC, follow-up visits resulted in an actual DNC and being left waiting in rooms where walls were thin and I could hear all the "joyous" celebrating of typical pregnancy milestones which was devastating after a miscarriage. Finally, I ended up hemorraging 5 weeks after initially seeing him and the oncall Gyno that time took care of me - Thank God. I did not go back to see him last year with my 3rd pregnancy and was praying every day that he would not be on call when I delivered and he wasn't. Oh Happy Day!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010