You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karen Piercey

I am so sad that Dr. Piercey left. She was amazing. Corner Brook misses her

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Piercey is a fantastic doctor. She always made herself available when my child was ill. We found her to be attentive, very knowledgeable and we never, ever felt rushed. She always made the kids feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Piercey is the best doctor I've ever had. She is attentive, patient, and very knowledgeable. She makes sure she is informed about medical issues before diagnosing the problem and it makes me feel really confident in her abilities. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Piercy had amazing "Bed side" manner. She was always helpful and quick to act on any symptoms. I saw her through my pregnancy and she was a joy to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

As a new doctor to the area I found her to very caring and knowlegable. When it came to my son she went out of her way to see to him and stayed late to wait her the lab reports before going home. Dr.Piercey even said if needed I could reach her at home if I needed too.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Excellent doctor.Very patient and thorough.Does not rush patients and explains procedures in laymen terms.Very good sense of humour and puts patients at ease.Knows her stuff and is helpful.Best I have seen.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Piercey is one the best doctors I have ever had attend my medical needs. She is very understanding and compassionate doctor, who has been extremely helpfull in treating me.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

I think Karen is doing a great job, she is much more concerned about me then my last Dr. who I decdied to leave after not feeling well for the past 3 yrs. 2 surgerys later and I still do not feel any better. Karen has been following up and I have much more confidence in her then my last Dr. I think she is a wonderful new Dr.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Shes an excellent doctor.She use to work in Port-Aux-Basques,NL and she use to come to LaPoile for clinics.I saw her a few times and she was the best......wish she was still in the area she'd definetly would be my family doctor.If it was'nt for her i would'nt be feeling like i do now.Keep up the good work Karen........hope to see you again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr Piercey was great! I had taken my son into outpatients (he's 2) and she was so wonderful with him he wasnt afraid at all (he usually is when we see the F.D) She made it the best Dr's Visit yet.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Karen Piercey's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates