Ratings for Dr. Dan Stuart

I am giving Dr. Stuart the greatest compliment I can give a professional, specifically that he has ethics, compassion and empathy. I saw him pertaining to an orthodontic disaster that resulted from treatment by a previous orthodontist and from mistakes made by an oral surgeon which resulted in three jaw surgeries. Without going into details, I can tell you that he genuinely cares about service to others and is committed to ensuring that they are taken care of properly regardless of the obstacles incurred along the way.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Amazing experience all around. My family is on the third set of braces with Dan Stuart, the office is clean and very effective, His staff are the best ever. Very nice and welcoming. They were beyond amazing with my nervous daughter and made her experience a great one. I would highly recommend them to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My daughter just had braces put on at Dr Stuart's office and I can honestly say that we couldn't be happier. Everyone is so kind and professional and really took the time to make sure that we were comfortable and understanding of the entire process. Dr. Dan reassured us that there is no such thing as a stupid question and we could always call anytime. I'm so glad that my densit office referred us here. I would most definitely recommend this office to anyone and feel confident that they would be happy.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Professional, and did not push my daughter into braces. He took his time making sure the timing for them was right! Would and have highly recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Just want to chime in speaking in reference to the outraged mother. If "getting the girls" convinces your son to wear braces consider yourself lucky. When I was a kid I fought getting braces and won. Now I'm 30 going through the process and let me tell you it sucks to have braces when you are older. I have career changes and have had to move. I've seen 4 orthodontists for my case. I've been wearing them for 5 years because things are slower when you are older. Of the orthodontist I've had, Dan Stuart certainly is the most knowledgeable and professional. Dan is not afraid of complexity like some orthodontists whom are retiring. He will take on the toughest of challenges to make it right. He has excellent critical thinking skills and understands his craft quite well and tends to explain things visually because we can understands things better when we can visualize it. I wish I was closer and could finish my treatment with him. I'm sure Dan was joking and that you have a filter that turns the world upside down.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have no particular complaints about friendliness, punctuality or most of the staff. I have a huge issue with the way Dr. Stuart "sells" his services, telling my son he could be "a model" and get "all the girls he wanted" if he had braces. Maybe they are all like this, but if you have to use sexuality to sell a dental procedure for children, I'm not buying.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

The team at Stuart Davidson are wonderful. They are very friendly and knowledgable. From the recepitionist to the dental staff everyone is warm and welcoming and always smiling. I would recommend them to anyone. I have been a patient as well as my son. Awesome experince.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

DR. Stuart has opened for his patients, the absolute latest info and technologies available. We have the upmost respect for DR. Stuart. His staff are excellent and always helpful, they make you feel important and that you matter. We are so pleased to have had, both of our children's teeth (and confidence) in the care of DR. Stuart. Thank you, DR. Stuart and all the staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I enjoyed every visit. I was ALWAYS treated with professionalism and kindness. I am now taking my daughter to get braces from him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Stuart is the best as a professional orthodontist and as a doctor who cares about his patients on a personal level. My daughter was treated by another orthodontist for almost 2 years and after her braces were taken off they tried to convince me that her teeth were as good as they can get.I’m not a professional but I could tell that it wasn’t the case.That’s when I decided to seek a second opinion of another orthodontist – Dr. Stuart. I felt so lucky because he agreed to take a look at my daughter's teeth and he actually confirmed my apprehension.He also agreed to repair the damage that was done by another orthodontist, and considering our circumstance didn’t even charge us for it.6 months later and my daughter’s teeth are perfect! Also, Dr. Stuart’s office employs the latest technology that’s available on the today’s market, so there no “guessing” when it comes to evaluating the progress of the treatment.His staff is so friendly and welcoming!We're forever in his debt!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Dan Stuart's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am giving Dr. Stuart the greatest compliment I can give a professional, specifically that he has ethics, compassion and empathy. I saw him pertaining to an o..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing experience all around. My family is on the third set of braces with Dan Stuart, the office is clean and very effective, His staff are the best ever. Ver..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just had braces put on at Dr Stuart's office and I can honestly say that we couldn't be happier. Everyone is so kind and professional and really too..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, and did not push my daughter into braces. He took his time making sure the timing for them was right! Would and have highly recommended him to oth..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just want to chime in speaking in reference to the outraged mother. If "getting the girls" convinces your son to wear braces consider yourself lucky. When I was..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have no particular complaints about friendliness, punctuality or most of the staff. I have a huge issue with the way Dr. Stuart "sells" his services, telling..."

June 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drdanstuart.com" to "http://mdvip.com/stephenhiltymd". Postal Code has been updated from "B2V1" to "93405". Address has been updated from "None" to "148 Casa Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18666963847".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The team at Stuart Davidson are wonderful. They are very friendly and knowledgable. From the recepitionist to the dental staff everyone is warm and welcoming ..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Stuart has opened for his patients, the absolute latest info and technologies available. We have the upmost respect for DR. Stuart. His staff are excellent ..."

October 29, 2014