You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dan Stuart

Professional, and did not push my daughter into braces. He took his time making sure the timing for them was right! Would and have highly recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Just want to chime in speaking in reference to the outraged mother. If "getting the girls" convinces your son to wear braces consider yourself lucky. When I was a kid I fought getting braces and won. Now I'm 30 going through the process and let me tell you it sucks to have braces when you are older. I have career changes and have had to move. I've seen 4 orthodontists for my case. I've been wearing them for 5 years because things are slower when you are older. Of the orthodontist I've had, Dan Stuart certainly is the most knowledgeable and professional. Dan is not afraid of complexity like some orthodontists whom are retiring. He will take on the toughest of challenges to make it right. He has excellent critical thinking skills and understands his craft quite well and tends to explain things visually because we can understands things better when we can visualize it. I wish I was closer and could finish my treatment with him. I'm sure Dan was joking and that you have a filter that turns the world upside down.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have no particular complaints about friendliness, punctuality or most of the staff. I have a huge issue with the way Dr. Stuart "sells" his services, telling my son he could be "a model" and get "all the girls he wanted" if he had braces. Maybe they are all like this, but if you have to use sexuality to sell a dental procedure for children, I'm not buying.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

The team at Stuart Davidson are wonderful. They are very friendly and knowledgable. From the recepitionist to the dental staff everyone is warm and welcoming and always smiling. I would recommend them to anyone. I have been a patient as well as my son. Awesome experince.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

DR. Stuart has opened for his patients, the absolute latest info and technologies available. We have the upmost respect for DR. Stuart. His staff are excellent and always helpful, they make you feel important and that you matter. We are so pleased to have had, both of our children's teeth (and confidence) in the care of DR. Stuart. Thank you, DR. Stuart and all the staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I enjoyed every visit. I was ALWAYS treated with professionalism and kindness. I am now taking my daughter to get braces from him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Stuart is the best as a professional orthodontist and as a doctor who cares about his patients on a personal level. My daughter was treated by another orthodontist for almost 2 years and after her braces were taken off they tried to convince me that her teeth were as good as they can get.I’m not a professional but I could tell that it wasn’t the case.That’s when I decided to seek a second opinion of another orthodontist – Dr. Stuart. I felt so lucky because he agreed to take a look at my daughter's teeth and he actually confirmed my apprehension.He also agreed to repair the damage that was done by another orthodontist, and considering our circumstance didn’t even charge us for it.6 months later and my daughter’s teeth are perfect! Also, Dr. Stuart’s office employs the latest technology that’s available on the today’s market, so there no “guessing” when it comes to evaluating the progress of the treatment.His staff is so friendly and welcoming!We're forever in his debt!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I would highly reccommend Dr. Stuart and his staff. All of the staff are super friendly and the office is very well run. Dr Stuart is very concerned that you are happy with the results. If anyone is considering braces this is the place to go. They also send you a before and after pictures. I now realize after the great service I have recieved here, I need to find a new dentist

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Dr. Stuart is by far the best in the business. He helped me from day one and was supser gentle when I told him he was hurting me. I had braces for 7 years due to a medical condition and I do not believe than anyone else would have been able to make my smile as beautiful as he did. Along with 10 oral surgeries including getting my jaw broken he has helped me through it all and has for sure been the most of help anyone has ever been. I reccomend Dr. Stuart to anyone that asks me about my braces and make sure that they know how much he has done for me. I just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Stuart is by far the best in the business and a big thanks out to him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

He is the best orthodontist in Maritime! I need a jaw surgery, and he helped me through the entire process. The staff there are very nice as well. Highly recommended to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Dan Stuart's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, and did not push my daughter into braces. He took his time making sure the timing for them was right! Would and have highly recommended him to oth..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just want to chime in speaking in reference to the outraged mother. If "getting the girls" convinces your son to wear braces consider yourself lucky. When I was..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have no particular complaints about friendliness, punctuality or most of the staff. I have a huge issue with the way Dr. Stuart "sells" his services, telling..."

June 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drdanstuart.com" to "http://mdvip.com/stephenhiltymd". Postal Code has been updated from "B2V1" to "93405". Address has been updated from "None" to "148 Casa Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18666963847".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The team at Stuart Davidson are wonderful. They are very friendly and knowledgable. From the recepitionist to the dental staff everyone is warm and welcoming ..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Stuart has opened for his patients, the absolute latest info and technologies available. We have the upmost respect for DR. Stuart. His staff are excellent ..."

October 29, 2014