Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Ruben

Dr. Ruben is not only a knowledgeable physician, but also an, insightful, engaging and pleasant person. I was glad he was the one to insert my PEG tube prior to treatment for a squamous cell cancer in my throat. He will be my first choice should I need a GE consult/specialist in the future.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Ruben is a very smart gastroenterologist who I trust explicitly!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

He's the best you can get !!! I trust his judgment and capabilities!!! He's my gastro doctor for as long as he practices !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I have had only one visit with Dr Ruben but was certainly impressed; I found him to be kind, compassionate and easy to talk to. (Which is no easy task given his line of work.) He was knowledgeable overall and I found him to be particularly skilled in his ability to start a dialog about my medical needs. I would highly recommend him and will not hesitate to contact him in the future.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I have seen Dr Ruben several times, I have also referred many people to see him. He is very knowledgeable. He is kind and spends a fair amount of time with you. I trust him and his judgement. Thank-you. T L. Portsmouth NH

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Ruben is absolutely the best. He is tops in his field, he eveb teaches at Harvard! He is so kind, thoughtful, full of enthusiasm, and, believe it or not, I always look forward to seeing him. I consider him a friend. He is a true artist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Robert A. Ruben's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)