Ratings for Dr. Yuki Igari

Ms. Igari is really nice and reassuring. I went to her with a variety of concerns and walked out feeling like I was being taken care of. She's very attentive, upbeat, and nonjudgmental which is what I need when discussing my GI problems. I think she's awesome.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I have seen Dr. Igari for my last 3 colonscopies. I suffer from Crohn's disease and I am a colon cancer survivor. She has always been kind and professional, although usually always busy without a lot of time. I have read her notes on my procedures and have found very detailed summaries and descriptions. I had a physician once who was funny, talkative and although he was kind, he didn't take me seriously enough and I ended up becoming very ill. My exp with physicians these days has shown that none of them have a lot of time to spend. They are pushed to do more to make up for the health insurance companies lack of adequate payment.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

No bedside manner what-so-ever. I've struggled with UC for 13 years and have been in a terrible flare for two months. After getting out of my colonoscopy and coming out of anesthesia, she stands there to tell me that there is inflammation that needs to be taken care of otherwise I'd need a colectomy. Uhm. Ok. What a nice thing to say to someone who is and has been in pain and can barely speak coherently due to the anesthesia! She also didn't take the time to go over her findings with me at all. Seemed like she was in a rush. I'm going to be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Not a good experience. 6 minute visit, with no physical exam at all. she told me that my symptoms were "outside her scope of practice" and to come back in 1 year. My symptoms were all abdominal. Found new GI who was surprised by her comments. 1 week later i was diagnosed with celiac disease and had had my gallbladder and appendix removed. Feeling good now, but no thanks to Dr. Igari...

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Yuki Igari's Credentials

• Fukushima Prefectural Med Coll, Fukushima, Japan (Grad. 1982)