Ratings for Dr. Maya D. Moorley

Dr Moorley basically told me to my face that the issues I was having are all in my head and due to anxiety. Long story short I was diagnosed with gastritis from my gastro doctor. DR. MOORLEY didnt take my symptoms serious and for that I will no longer use her. ...

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Haven't had any of the problems stated above and have gone to this medical group for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Terrible! This is a shady practice. They are looking to take your money and not to help you.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

i've been going to her for four years. she is an aggressive gatekeeper for my many chronic conditions. would trust her under any circumstances. my experiences with the office staff have been mostly positive. i don't see any evidence of the facility being dirty as the previous commenter complained.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Moorley seems like a find doctor, but her group practice not only leaves much to be desired, but also creates a significant risk to patients treated there. I saw Dr. Moorley one time. She ordered some tests for me and never even had the courtesy to call me back (she had her nurse do it). I subsequently called for her numerous times and she never once returned my phone calls. One time, her secretery called me back and said that unless I indicated why I wanted to speak to the doctor, she would not forward my message. Even though I advised her I had questions about my test results that were confidential, she still refused to let me speak to the doctor because "she wasn't convinced I needed to." Further, much of their facility is unclean and in violation of basic privacy requirements. They had boxes, offices supplies and many non-clinical employees hanging out in their lab while blood work was being done. This office is dangerous to your health. The DOH should investigate.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Maya D. Moorley's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2001)