Ratings for Dr. Gary Toth

LOVE Dr Toth!!! He was our GP but recently retired that role and concentrating on just ER. He is greatly missed!!! Best dr, always made you feel comfortable and never rushed!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr.Toth has been my Doctor since birth, he was my moms doctor and is many of my family members doctor as well! He's amazing!! truly the best guy, as a female i went to a female doctor while doctor Toth was only doing emerg and she made me feel so uncomfortable. Dr.Toth truly cares about each and everyone of his patients. Love love love him! you're so lucky if you get to have him either as family doctor or in the emergency room! great guy!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Toth is one of the most outstanding physicians I have ever had the privilege to be treated by. He is professional in his bedside manner,attentive,and and extremely thorough. He is literally a lifesaver. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I Love doctor Toth, we finally found an amazing doctor and its so nice to have! he is Amazing with my 2yr old daughter, and is always on time. He listens to every patient and actually does anything he can to help. So glad we found him :)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Toth attended me in the emergency room and he was excellent. He also took care of my husband when he was sick with leukemia in Lake Cowichan. I would recommend Dr. Toth to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr.Toth is amazing. He was absolutely wonderful with my son, explaining everything, giving advice in a gentle and encouraging way. Would love to have him again if the need to go to emerg arises.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

He was extremely rude and made me cry in the middle of the emergency room. I was having a heart problem and I'm in my 20's and he didn't care. He also complained about me to the cardiologist I saw (Who saw my case as URGENT and I was in having a procedure to fix the problem in 3 days of seeing him the first time) He had no bedside manner and even my husband was not happy with him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr Toth, was my GP for years and dealt with all my chronic pain issues from a MVA sending me to many specialists. He has an excellent bedside manner and really listens. Very sorry to see him leave the practice and have yet to find a great GP like him

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

He told me when I was pregnant that I had a "miscarried miscarrige" (ie my baby was inside me dead) she is now healthy and 10 years old needless to say he is no longer my doctor!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Toth is the best doctor that my family has ever had. I started seeing him in Duncan where he delivered my 2 kids. Later we continued seeing him when he moved to his practice to Lake Cowichan. And he was also a great help when my Dad died. He is greatly missed!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008