Ratings for Dr. Tracey Stephenson

I saw Dr. Stephenson today, and I have to say I was very impressed with her determination to try to diagnosis me, even tho, we still did not get an answer. I feel sure, she will find my problem.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Stephenson was very helpful in helping me find the right care for my 9yr old son. She admitted right off the top that she was not qualified in children's health but assured us that she would point us in the right direction. I am very grateful for the way she was able to make my son feel at ease and comfortable with his very first hospital examination and blood work. She phoned us that night to make sure we knew of his blood work results. Thank you Tracey!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

My husband was brought in after being found semi-conscious on the floor at home. This doctor whipped around the hallways with ponytail swinging back and forth, then came into the cubicle and announced that he had brain damage and much more deterioration than one would see in a man his age. She then left me standing there and never returned to explain what was wrong. I finally got another doctor who smiled slightly and said there was nothing wrong with my husband's scan. His brain was fine and he had collapse from taking a higher than usual dose of antianxiety medications. Stephenson never showed up to correct the misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

This doctor is awesome! Have seen her twice in the ER, and she is kind ,reassuring, and very clear in her communications.I watched her interacting with staff as well as patients, and found her to be respectful to all.This doctor is everything I want in a physician; smart, articulate, and above all, compassionate. This is a woman who really is an advocate for her patients. After she diagnosed my pulmonary embolisms, she phoned a specialist to set up a diagnostic test within 3 days, when my family doctor said the wait would be 8 months.If people think that's being bossy, too bad! I am very lucky she was the doctor I saw.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Terrible. Condescending, overbearing, and very disrespectful of nursing staff. Her attitude might be a cover for lack of confidence or self esteem. A sad excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I was very surprised to find such a great doctor in such a poor hospital. I wish she would have an office and see patients outside the Emerg Dept. Dr. Stephenson is a rare find indeed.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I was luck to have had Dr.Stephenson on three different occasions in the past years and must say she has been my "guardian angel". The most recent time is having the forsight to admit me when most would not have and coming up to the ward to see how I was doing and to reassure me. Even when they were taking me to Victoria she was the last face I saw before leaving. She is one of the most caring er doctors that I have every had and anyone would be lucky to see her in the er. :)

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

This Doctor is the absolute best! I have dealt with many doctors but none have been as competent or professional. If you found yourelf faced with a serious health situation, you'd be more than just fortunate to have her looking after you. Her job is extremely stressful dealing with life and death every day. Those who complain about her being bossy would probably be unable to cope with what she deals with on a daily basis.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr. Stephenson was very conpassionate, explained the procedure throughly was polite and very good at her job. She is the best emergency room doctor I have ever seen. She is a very caring person and I thank her for great care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I want to say thank you to Dr Tracey, in my opinion she saved my life. I had been seeing Drs and Specialists for 6 months, before seeing her in Emerg.....she came and questioned me thoroughly.......and thanks to her I was diagnosed with a very rare auto immune.....which could've taken my life....In my opinion a very dedicated Dr.......THANK YOU

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012