Ratings for Dr. Charles S. Goldberg

As a first time patient at Dr. Goldberg's office, I was very nervous about having my first colonoscopy. The wonderful staff that he has made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. They were helpful and friendly. As for the doctor, there's not enough words to say how kind he is. He explained in detail about my procedure and I did not feel rushed in any way. All my questions were answered and I left the office with confidence. I recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

He put me on a dangerous drug that needed monitoring, then went on vacation when I had an appointment. He takes credit when things go right but puts blame on patient when they don't. Also took credit for another doctor's efforts. Constantly takes calls from his stockbroker during exams. the least professional physician ever.Very arrogant. His staff are rude and lazy.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I first met Dr. Goldberg when my dad was referred to him. Dr. Goldberg correctly diagnosed my dad's problem and quickly referred us to other specialists so his condition could be remedied with surgery. Prior to the surgery, when my dad was taken to the emergency room in serious condition, Dr. Goldberg quickly arrived (without us notifing him) and performed an emergency colonoscopy to be sure that my dad would be able to wait the few days for that surgery. I have since taken my mother to him and he has followed up on numerous occasions with both my mom and dad. He is an excellent doctor with a very competant and friendly staff. He spends time with patients and keeps his appointments on time. He'll take the time to answer questions and has a great personality. One of the best I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I have to agree that the bad review is absurd. Dr. Goldberg AND his staff are very friendly, and very knowledgeable and helpful. I have never felt like I was put on the back burner. I had a gastric problem that I never knew was a problem, I just figured I was stuck with bad luck. Thanks to Dr. Goldberg, I'm totally cured. I'm years off my medicine, and have a stomach like a rock. I never thought I would be able to leave the house without concern about bathroom availability, now I never have to worry about that again. There aren't words to express how grateful I am for that!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

That is absolutely absurd! Dr. Goldberg is one of the finest doctors I have ever seen. He is knowledgable and devotes his entire time with you during your appointment. He is understanding, compassionate, and professional. His medical assistant and secretary are helpful and caring as well. I have only heard good things about him and I couldnt have picked a better doctor to see.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Prescribes rx but no follow-up of effectiveness. Goes on vacation without notifying patient need to cancel appointment. Fails to listen to patient. Takes calls from stockbroker during exam. takes family calls during exam. Takes credit for another physicians work. Rude and horrible beside manner. Very rude staff. Bills for services not performed.

Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Charles S. Goldberg's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ