Ratings for Dr. C. Stuglin

Don't return calls can't fix stupidly. Big promises and nothing must send bill. For the bull . Going to do this and that and nothing. Can't wait could be dead in a year.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Great bedside manners. Must say I was very impressed with his up front approach and caring manor. In my opinion there is not a better Dr. Around.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Best Dr in Saskatoon ....... very kind and tells u whats going on ...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

My father had a massive heart attack 2 years ago and we were referred to Dr.Stuglin to have a surgery done.. We met with the doctor for a consultation May 9th and were promised we were have a date within 2 weeks.. It has now been almost 4 months and we are still waiting .. Keep in mind at this time my dad had 34% of heart function and now only have 20% of a heart functioning.. We have called everyday for weeks straight and were given no answers, no surgery date, receptionist could only tell us that "she would leave him a messages" .. My dads family doctor has even tried to get ahold of him and he can't even get a response.. It has been a brutal experience with this doctor .. Someone who is supposed to help save lives and families from heart ache, yet we are still waiting and watching my dads heart deteriorates.. we've had a terrible experience so far, he never seems to be around or never seems to care to return calls or messages from patients whom really need his help.. Extremely sad

Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Stuglin is the best Doctor it has been an honor 2 meet. He showed incredible respect , kindness, knowledge and sincere empathy. Every interaction with this Doctor was totally positive. He gave me more information & showed more understanding than any Doctor ever. It would be great to have Saskatoon filled with Doctors like Doctor Stuglin. A very mentally & emotionally healthy Doctor. It shows he cares for his patients and loves the work he does. Thankyou so very much to him . He increased my belief in the medical system. Felt so uplifted .

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Very outgoing! Very reassuring doctor and it was nice o have a specialist who isn't arrogant.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Excellent Doctor . Excellent professional care. Very respectful , human and kind. Personable . Excellent bedside mannerVery knowledgeable!! Would recommend him very much.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr Stuglin is an informative physician an that takes time to explain procedures thoroughly. Ask all questions you need too and you will get a full answer. His team is very professional yet cheerful. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Over the years unfortunately I have had many experiences with several different Doctors. When I met Dr. Stuglin I knew after just a few minutes I was in the best possible hands when it came to my Atrial Fibrillation. Dr. Stuglin has shown me since the beginning that welfare was most important to him. My condition is far from normal and he has gone well beyond what I expected, seeing me on short notice, calling me after hours to see how my symptoms are and arranging a change in prescription and treatment. When Dr. Stuglin is performing my procedure I KNOW that because of his knowledge and caring bedside manner I have the absolute best chance of recovery. A family emergency arose and Dr. Stuglin went above and beyond to ensure our Son received the testing he required immediately! We could not be more grateful for his kindness and professionalism. Also his personal assistant Jen genuinely cares about all of us, and is a very special person who knows how to handle anything! God Bless you all............

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

This Doctor is Exceptional. Went the extra mile and after discovering what to do about my heart attack, carried on to discover I am a diabetic. Wish we had doctors like this in Prince Albert. He seems to always be at the hospital and even with a heavy work load, makes time to see each patient every day. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014