Ratings for Dr. Azam Soroush

Dr. Soroush is very knowledgeable. She is well known for her ability to identify very rare diseases.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr Soroush is one of the best doctors I have used for my son. She is extremely thorough, kid friendly, listened to my questions and concerns. The entire staff was concerned and helpful. I have and I will recommend Dr. Soroush to anyone that has a child with any GI problems. She is extremely knowledgable, and she tells it like it is. I happen to like that in a doctor, honesty no matter how horrible that might be. Also, my son liked her too. She is a great doctor. She takes her time with each patient. I never felt rushed out the door. The staff didn't even mind my son rummaging around the office looking for a lollipop.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

She is incredibly abrasive. Does not listen to parents, even cuts you off mid sentence. If you try to suggest some alternate plan of care, she will basically call you a bad parent. Stating "well, if you want your a baby to be in pain, then..." Even when your recommendation is rather benign and was recommended by other physicians. I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Azam Soroush's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1988)