Ratings for Dr. Edgar G. Bigornia

Dr. Bigornia did not listen. He seemed to have figured me out, then told me how I felt, and prescribed some pills. In our follow up appointment he had no idea what we already said or did, was going to prescribe me the same meds (he didn't know he had already prescribed them), and then prescribed a different medicine to fit the symptoms he told me I seem to have. He hadn't done any of the things he said he would do in the first visit--like reviewing my previous tests. I would not recommend him. His staff was nice, however.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Avoid this doctor at all costs- rude, I'll mannered and no compassion

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

I still have no diagnosis for what was wrong with my liver and this doctor messed up my perscription twice and the staff was very unhelpful for dealing with this matter. people have died because of mess ups on a perscription so i hope no one does because of him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Had liked Dr on initial meeting however the scope did not go well. They infiltrated my tissue in my arm and it blew up like baseball under my skin. Had to put IV in other arm. nurses were nice enough but the anesthesiologist was rude and acted like I wasnt even there. Talked over me and laughed with his assitant, threw syringe and garbage on top of me while I was laying there! Dr. Bigornia didn't follow up with my treatment and I got a call weeks later about benign polyps and they didn't even tell me they found any. They gave me a sheet to take home and explained other issues but I was doped up. Had to call later that night about new symptoms caused by the scope but different doctor called me back. I left a message about scheduling a follow up and they neever caleld em back. They do the scope in office, I suggest doing it at the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Very helpful. I had symptoms of diverticulitis and the doctor was very helpful. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Very kind and knowledgeable. Listened to my concerns, asked questions and made sure we were both on the same page. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Despite not being knowledgeable about Lyme Disease and what it can do to the body, the doctor listened to me and did the tests that I requested for my GI symptoms. I was very happy with the service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Edgar G. Bigornia's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1987)

Veterans Administration