Ratings for Dr. Joel E. Krachman

Dr. Krachman is a true professional. He is very thorough and caring, and always takes time to answer any questions I have. I have been very pleased with services provided by Dr. Krachman and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Only saw Dr. Joel Krachman for a routine screening colonoscopy. He and his staff answered all of my questions, procedure was done at an ambulatory surgery center and went smoothly. I woke up to a written report and pictures stating that all was well and I was healthy. I only gave a "4'" for punctuality because things were running behind schedule at the surgery center which wasn't his fault and he was concerned about his patients having to wait, so maybe he deserves a better score; my office visit was right on time.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Appointment for colonoscopy and endoscopy made two months in advance, including round trip transportation. Three days prior to procedure I received a call that I would need to be accompanied by a "responsible adult." I could not possible make those arrangements with so little time. Michael Krachman was extremely rude to me on the phone. The State requirement they cited, including the implication that it had just been enacted, has been in effect since Dec. 21, 2007. NJAC title 8, chapter 43A. Victoria Whitecross

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

he sent me to hospital after a colonoscopy for aweek did a miss diagnosis

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Joel E. Krachman's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company