Ratings for Dr. David Wheatcroft

Went to my family doctor for back pain and told to take Tylenol and to pretty much deal with it. Was recommended to Dr Wheatcroft by a family friend and with only a few treatments my pain was literally gone. Seems very knowledgeable and passionate!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

knowledgeable, friendly, have been going to him for the past 18 years. He uses a gentler method than other chiropractors I have been to. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Have been a patient of his for approx 5 yrs with successful results. The use of the activator and various other implements to realign is a godsend, I hate the sounds of bones crunching! I feel better after a visit. The receptionist is first rate and the new office is very nice.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I went to physio for 2 months went to doctors numerous times Complaining of headaches neck aches shoulder aches feeling of passing out dizzy constantly for months had doctors tell me it was anxiety lol went to him first time diagnosed me in 5 mins tmj jaw was out neck was out shoulders out collar bone out ribs out fixed me right up and I was a mess been 3 times feel way better was so relieved to have someone actually able to help me and understand

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Absolutely amazing. This man works miracles! :-)He has made my life worth living again.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

This Doctor is always behind. The minimum wait seems to be an hour. The office is dirty and covered in dog hair. There are times when you have to step around his dog to get into his tiny treatment room. He likes to chat and his office is so small that every detail can be heard in the waiting room. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I visited once but didn't go back for further treatment. From the comments here it seems Dr. W. has been very helpful to many, however, the condition and hygiene of the office totally turned me off. So dirty and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

This doctor has worked absolute miracles for both my husband and myself as well as for many friends that have gone to him on our reccomendation.He is A-1 in every way.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Great dr, great person, always makes you feel like your in good hands!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Wheatcroft has been our family chiropractor for many years and has always been able to help us even with the most difficult problems. We recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011