Ratings for Dr. K. Narang

Dr.Narang has been my doctor for the last 30 years.She is one of the best.She takes her time and listens to the patients.My life depends on her.(Mukta Kumar)

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr Narang has been my family dr for over 25 yrs. she is the best DR. I am very happy with my visit and continue this service. :)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr.K.Narang was my grandmas doctor,my moms, mine and now my sons. we all lover her. She has done a great job with us all. And was great when my son was having health issues that resulted in him seeing specialists!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Narang continues to do skill work and he gives information/explaination on the dental care he recommends and provides. The Support staff promotes friendliness and good services to clients. Dental Assistant provide excellent service and assisted Dr. with skill. Overall, I am very happy with my visit and continued service a this dental office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

We have been with Dr. Narang for 20 years. We have 5 kids and often are needing services. Sometimes, wait times for appts can be long, but as mentioned, when you are sick, you get same day service. Gail is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr Narang has been my family doctor for over 20 years. She has always responded to my questions and been helpful but I realized while she was away on vacation and I saw a sub doctor, that she does not make very in-depth inquiries herself. If I had caught the sub doctor's name, I would have tried switching family doctors, but I still prefer Narang to several other doctors I have regularly visited while in other countries. There is usually about 10-20 minutes to wait past your appt time before you see the doctor. However, Gail is VERY good about giving you an appt on short notice (same day/one day's notice) and I think's it's worth the wait-time trade off. I've always found her polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Very un-helpful MD. Tried to charge me for a single appointment even though I am covered under Alberta Health. Being a college student I did not have the money to pay for that kind of fee for the type of service my family is accustomed to receiving from her. Turns out I had the H1N1 virus. I am contemplating contacting an Attorney to file a negligence suit against Dr. Narang. Avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr Narang has been the family Dr for about 30 years and she has always been excellent.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Our family of six all go to Dr. K. Narang she is extremely knowlegable and actually listens to you. Her office has always accomidated us on short notice when we were desperate. Dr. K. Narang has called me herself the day after an appt. to see how I was doing. We will not be leaving her until she retires and would recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor. I have been with her since I was a baby and she was my mother's doctor as well and was there for us through my mother's cancer..she is fantastic and will miss her greatly when she leaves!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr.Narang is an excellent Doc. For those who feel they did not get the service they wanted. If you had any brain, you would would know that most illnessess are about elemination of different tests /treatments. At least I can say that Dr.Narang always asks u the right ? and says to "try" this and come back if it is not working. If you do not understand how a doctor makes an assessment of your illness...try watching the show"DR.HOUSE" then you will know what it is all about to "DR people". So eat right, take your vitamins, excercise and be greatful in this day and age we have a wonderful Dr.Narang and for that matter that you have a doctor at all!!!!!! She has been our family doctor for over 40 years!Thank you Dr.Narang.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009