Ratings for Dr. Robin Baradarian

Dr. Baradarian is amazing. He truly cares about his patients and he makes you feel very comfortable. I was very nervous before my colonoscopy. He was so kind and thoughtful. In my experience , he is the best. I would recommend him to my entire family relatives and friends. Of course everyone else. Nathan A.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

He is overrated as well as his stuff. He was not helpfull at all and waiting time does not worth it.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Baradarian and his facility on Emmons Avenue, Brooklyn are definitely "tops"! The facility is very clean and all of the staff exceptional, professional and efficient. I would suggest some of the hospitals have their supervisors tour Dr. Baradarian's facility and attempt to emulate this office which runs like a "well oiled machine This facility is outstanding with nothing lacking or needing "fixing". Dr. Baradarian, is the kindest, caring doctor, I ever met!. He is exceptional and compassionate. He discussed the neurological disease that I suffer from and although this disease is rare, he knew about it. The man is rare. He reminds me of the doctors many authors write about, but we in 2013 rarely get to have the good fortune to meet. Suffice it to say, if I were his Mother, I do not believe I could have received better attention or care. It is with pleasure that I give this physician and his facility an 11....they are superstars! I thank them for allowing me to be treated by them.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

He diagnosed my problem, but his recommendation for treatment wasn't correct.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Thank you! For those reading, this doctor is incredible at what he does. I've had digestive and g tract issues for years, and Dr Baradarian is the first doctor not to just force an infinite amount of pills down my throat. He gave me a full program; it's the only thing keeping my problems at bay. I hope this little review helps. And if your still not sold, drop me a line daboomer9@aol.com

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Baradarian has been my gastroenterologist for a few years now, and I am grateful for his gentle and caring nature. From the first moment that I met with Dr. Baradarian, I felt that I could trust him. Everything that was said in the rooms was kept confidential, and the procedures that he performed on me were painless, the results were to the point and he spoke to me respectfully and on a level that I could understand. I appreciate that I was a part of the treatment process and that I was asked for my input. The office setting made me feel comfortable and not threatened. The handouts that I was given helped me understand exactly what I needed to do to complete the treatment process, and the dietician was extremely helpful. I will definitely tell my mother to come see Dr. Baradarian when the time comes. Usually I dread my next appointments, but I look forward to coming back in five years for my repeat colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Baradarian is the exception to the rule when it comes to Dr.s. He is an expert in his field and bed side manner is exceptional. I would send everyone I know to him. About his office, it is clean and modern and staff is nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

The staff at Dr. Baradarian's office is very helpful, professional and friendly. Dr. Baradarian is awesome. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He has a kind manner and I feel that he is truly concerned about his patients. He explains everything and he is easy to talk with. He takes his time and answers all questions; we did not feel rushed. Both he and his staff truly exceeded our expectations! We feel we were fortunate to find this doctor (out of the GHI directory)! The office is very clean, very modern and cheery and is decorated with beautiful artwork. What a positive experience. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Baradian without hesitation if you are in need of a gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Robin Baradarian's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med