Ratings for Dr. Gordon Enns

I have had Dr. Enns for years. He's the best. Has nothing but time for you and shows great care and interest. So thankful for him!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Enns is the nicest and best doctor I have ever met. He was my prenatal doctor for only five months but it was the best 5 months of pregnancy ever, although i only had two. He never rushes me on my appointments, he explains everything in a way that i could understand very well. He always have big smile on his face, and talks so polite and gentle. Overall, he's not only excellent professionally but also as a real gentleman. My only concern is that, he can't take me as a regular patient because he's fully booked, so I will only see him for a couple more appointments but will definitely miss him. For me he's the best family doctor, no questions asked and will absolutely recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Can be hard to get appointment, Had his father and his brothers as doctors and all have been great.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr.Enns has always been super compassionate and helpful emotionally and medically. I have been seeing him for 10+ years. He has never suggested meds, he set me up with a number of great specialists and a wonderful surgon for my baby's delivery. He visited me every day at the hospital after my c-section, and always makes time to talk with me. He was my ER doctor for diabetes issues, and offered to be my GP when he found out I didn't have a doctor following my care in my early 20's. Sometimes it's hard to get an appointment, but if it's very important they usually do their best to get you in as quick as possible. I also know he works at the hospital and never rushes my appointments so I understand if he is sometimes late.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Only complaint hes always booked solid takes a week to see

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I think Dr. Enns is great. I've been seeing him for about 2 years now after my wife recommended him. He's always been very helpful and really listens to what I have to say. After a hernia surgery in January he even came to visit me in my recovery room.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Great bedside manner. He is my wifes maternity doctor and always explains everything very well and is very knowledgeable and helpful. Had to visit the hospital in the middle of the night for a small situation at about 7.5 months into pregnancy, and I am sure many doctors would have brushed it off over the phone at home, he took the time to come to the hospital in the middle of the night and see for himself. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I have been seing Dr. Enns since I have become pregnant and I really like him. Others have said that you have to wait for him to show up, and yes, I have, but I think that is because he really spends time LISTENING to his patients. I would rather see a doctor who listens and trys to help then someone who rushes you out of his/her office to get to the next patient asap. I feel like I am going to the doctor for a reason. He is funny, honest, kind, and laid back. He does not ignore problems and he did not seem quick to write any prescription (which I appreciate). Someone wrote that he only talked about himself. He has NEVER talked about his personal life with me and has never been anything but proffesional.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. ENNS has been our family doctor for 20 years. He is helpful, caring and takes all the time he needs with you. If you could get into him I would higly recommend him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Very caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Enns has been our family doctor since he first started practise, and we have the greatest faith in his competence as a diagnostitian and in the treatment he offers.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010