Ratings for Dr. Robert Ziedenberg

Dr. Robert Ziedenberg retired in October 2016. Dr. Robert Ziedenberg retired in October 2016.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

The best, a real treasure.....I am absolutely devastated that he will be retiring.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

My Doctor for 35 years plus. He is knowledgable , conscientious and caring. You couldn't find a better physician

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Ziedenberg has been my GP literally all my life & also my children. He has seen 3 generations of us. He truly cares about his patients and will explore all options before making a diagnosis. He has a great sense of humor and has a list of great referrals for issues he cannot deal with. His receptionist Dee is friendly, cordial and always tries to be accommodating. I hope he will be around for many more years to come.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I too was a patient of Dr. Futerman (at Victoria Park and Ellesmere...) Wonderful person and great healer. I hoenstly don't know what I'll do when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Z is the absolute best Family Physician you can have. He truly cares about his patients. Always gets to the bottom of your problems no matter what. His secretary Dee is very nice. He has been our familys physician for many years and we all love him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Ziedenberg became my Family Doctor in 1975 after his predecessor (Dr. Futerman) suddenly passed away from a brain hemmorhage. I only stopped seeing him because I had moved so far away from the city, but now that I'm closer to the GTA again, I tried to get him back as my G.P., but because I had not seen him in X-amount of years, he would not see me again. : ( I should have driven the distance no matter where I was living as Dr. Ziedenberg was a true find as far as Doctors go & I wish I could have him back as my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Best Family Doctor. I have been a patient for 34 years. Get in the same day if need be.. Most helpful. He has very good contacts.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Great Dr very thorough, always takes time to listen. If he cannot help he has no problem finding a specalist that can. Been our doctor over 30yrs. Dee his new receptionist is lovely & also very helpful.I hope he willbe around a long time yet!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

After 35 years-- nothing has changed! He is always interested, concerned,knowledgeable and determined to resole and follow through patients needs.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008