Ratings for Dr. Bryan Skrenes

He is a stupid doctor I ever seen in my life he doesn't even listen to the patient

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Skrenes goes above and beyond for his patients and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

told me I have a poped out rib... Preformed "ciropratic adjustments" on me... Did some investigating of my own... Most females have had the same adjustments.. But they went in for throat problems such as broncitis... They all felt very uncomfortable... No males here have had it done... He does not have authority in ciropratics... This is highly inapropriate! Unacceptable and I vow to all woman who have experienced this- that I will get to the bottom of this! I promise!

Submitted August 7, 2011

He was filling in for my own doctor in emergency. He ordered the nurse to give me drugs before he'd even seen me. They were ones I'm allergic to and luckily I refused or I could be dead. He is arrogant and in your face. He said that it was good to let patients feel pain because it's good for them spiritually. He is holier than thou.

Submitted August 18, 2010

Takes the time to LISTEN! Appreciates that a patient can take charge of their own health using the doctor as a resource.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Energetic and knowledgeable. Really current on the research. Friendly physician, returns calls quickly.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Skrenes works in Vancouver now, at the Oak Street Family Practice clinic. He is the first physician who actually investigated my health problem with quantifiable testing, rather than just throwing some medicine at it on a hunch. He is friendly and has great communications skills, and takes time to listen and explain. The listening part is key: I'm not a passive consumer of health care, and do investigate what a doctor tells me. When I ask Dr Skrenes a question based on something I've read or heard, he doesn't show the impatience or condescension typical of many physicians these days who'd rather the Internet did not contain accessible medical information.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

The most caring, kindhearted and thoughtful doctor I've ever known. He is very knowledgeable as well and always take time to explain things to me and my family. He is an exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

this has been me and my sons famiyl doctor for years he is a wonderful doctor ,,, he makes you feel at ease and thats what makes him such a agreat doctor

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Very knowledgable and helpful. Often late but does take time to do teaching.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007