Ratings for Dr. W. Youssef

One of the few doctors that spends time with you. She listens and actually cares. She is extremely knowledgeable and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr. Youssef is an incredible doctor and human being. So thankful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

One in a million!! I feel grateful that she is my doctor. I have been with her for thirty years and only hope she can keep working. I am not sure the general public realizes the amount of paper work doctors must do after seeing their patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Youssef is incredible. She is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her work. Thank you for everything you do for your patients Dr. Youssef!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Totally inconsiderate of elderly family member who with one exception has waited from 2 to 4 hours to be seen . Left in tears today without being seen. Will report to College of Physicians.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Youssef will never leave the room without making sure all your needs have been met. She is extremely thorough and goes above and beyond what I expect in a doctor. You will have to wait to see her though, which can be frustrating, but I have never regretted waiting after seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Youssef is an exceptional doctor. Her knowledge surpasses many other doctors that I have seen, and even though the wait times can be long, she is totally worth it. I am very thankful to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I believe Dr. Youssef is a caring person, but the way she runs her practice is chaotic and I also think she over-prescribes medications. She seems to suffer from significant stress that she projects onto patients (I've been chastised about refusing anti-depressants when I tell her I sleep well and don't feel I'm suffering from stress). As well, her staff is defensive about her schedule. Although you can call in to find out how far behind she is, they will tell you an hour and when you show up you could still be waiting 2-3 hours. You can keep checking in, but plan to give up a whole afternoon or evening waiting.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Agreed with everyone else!! Almost 3 hrs for every appt and comes in hours after her first appt. Been with her for years but wasn't worth staying! She has gone really down hill and doesn't speak very nice to her clients! She once was filling out a form and when I told her my disease name I've had since birth she disagreed saying it was something else! After looking in her papers she says Oh ya you're right. Uh you think?! Then she shuts me up when telling her what to write in one spot she says"I know you're smart... but I'm smarter! The nerve of her!! I've got an IQ close to genius thank you! Besides you don't say that to your patient! Very rude! On another occasion she insisted I take these pills for my leg that would drain potassium from my body. With my disease I don't store potassium much so any I have must stay in and I told her this. She insisted and I ended up in ER almost having a stroke! She prescribes a pill that me that I need a form filled out for exemption of use so I can continue playing sports! She prescribes it but won't fill out a form saying so?! Hmm why not? What is she hiding?! Also Loooves her antidepressants!! That's all she ever recommends for anything! Told her I can't sleep cause the pain in my legs is so bad! Her only suggestion was an antidepressant! I'm in pain not depressed! She insists on one month visits just for the money for sure! She one time told me her rent was $8,000. Why should I know that?! Again agreed with every bad comment on her! The tardiness, the way she dresses and the disregard for a patients actual issue! So glad I went elsewhere! :)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

If you really care more about your schedule than your health than it's time to get your priority's straight. I would rather a see a doctor that cares more about solving my health issues and caring about my overall well being, than being shoved through so they can see as many patients as possible. Dr. Youssef is an EXCELLENT doctor. You will not find a better doctor. I would happily wait for her level of service any day. People here think they're booking for a spa appointment or something. Obviously the doctor doesn't know what they are going to face when they enter the room, and it's so hard to find a doctor that will spend the time to make sure you are adequately cared for. I would recommend her to anyone and literally trust her with my life. If all these people can just complain about wait times than you should just go to a medicenter where they shovel you through and don't even examine you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016