You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs

Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs's Ratings

I miss her so much best doctor i have ever been too for my children. I would drive across the country to have my children to be seen by her. Shes amazing and missed. She was our pediatrician for 10 years. Truly a wonderful woman. You are missed. The chastain girls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Jacobs has been my son's doctor since he was born. It's been 7 years now. I love having her. She is very thorough with her exams, and answers all of my questions in terms that I can understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She is the best pediatrician I have ever met. I miss her so much. She has been my kids doctor since they were born. We miss you! :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I MISS DR. JACOBS!!!!! Ever since she left it has been a living H***!! If anyone finds her please call 816-341-6229 I'm willing to drive about any distance to see her. I work in healthcare because I wanted to be there for my patient and help them but all this money and politics is beyond stupid. Dr. Jacobs never let that get in the way of the care she provided. I have 3 boys and when I would bring one in she would ask about the others. That is what a true doctor should be like. That is what all healthcare providers should get to be like. Please if anyone finds her call.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2834653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Buy far the best pediatrician we have ever had since the first of four. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobs

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

so now that we have all lost our pediatrician, who is everyone using now? has anyone found a good one?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I too am so saddened to no longer have Dr. Jacobs around. We have seen her since 2004 and she has been the most amazing doctor. She has never rushed a single appoinment, always went above and beyond to get to the root of issues, heard our concerns and took them seriously, called and emailed us personally at home, wrote our school letters, etc. She has been by far the BEST pediatrician. I have been so sick at the thought of finding my children a new pediatrician, so much so that I just awoke from a dream where I had found her, but she was helping the orphaned children now. Which, by the way, I could totally see her doing. Dr. Kristen Jacobs, if you ever see this, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR CARING FOR MY BABIES ALL THE YEARS. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN YOU.NEW ENDEAVOR. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED. BLESSINGS. Love, The Shay Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Dr. Jacobs was the most amazing doctor. She not only helped me with my kids but as a young mother 10 years ago called me at home to personally check on me. She stayed late to help get my kids checked out when needed, followed up personally, and always remembered my kids background (this always helped If they were sick she knew what meds they would need). I am sickened that this office doesn't have her anymore or Mille the nurse. They lost a valuable member to their team and will never be the same.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2688417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

I nearly cried when I when I was notified a few days prior to my 2 boy's annual checkups that Dr. Jacobs was no longer at NKC Pediatrics. She has been a trusted clinician, friend, and advocate for my boys. She helped us through a couple of challenging situations, and I just couldn't ask for a better doctor. She will be greatly missed.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2672021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Clearly, I'm not the only one looking for for. She was awesome. I needed a pediatrician for my eldest kiddo and chose her. When we went for his visit. I loved that she took the time for a thorough assessment, and the opportunity to get to know us better. I called back approximately a month later to switch my youngest kiddo to her care and was told I couldn't they asked if I wanted to switch to someone else. I said no and I have been looking ever since. I am saddend by her leaving and hopefully she will surface soon preferably in in the Northland.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2668787].votes_count ]]