Ratings for Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs

I miss Dr. Jacobs so much.... she was an AMAZING pediatrician. She always took the time and always explained in great detail. She will be missed, and I wish she wasn't in Lawrence. I hope she is doing well.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

She is the best Dr. in the whole world and I love her

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Jacobs is practicing at Lawrence pediatrics in Lawrence, Kansas 785-856-9090

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I miss her so much best doctor i have ever been too for my children. I would drive across the country to have my children to be seen by her. Shes amazing and missed. She was our pediatrician for 10 years. Truly a wonderful woman. You are missed. The chastain girls.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Jacobs has been my son's doctor since he was born. It's been 7 years now. I love having her. She is very thorough with her exams, and answers all of my questions in terms that I can understand.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She is the best pediatrician I have ever met. I miss her so much. She has been my kids doctor since they were born. We miss you! :(

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I MISS DR. JACOBS!!!!! Ever since she left it has been a living H***!! If anyone finds her please call 816-341-6229 I'm willing to drive about any distance to see her. I work in healthcare because I wanted to be there for my patient and help them but all this money and politics is beyond stupid. Dr. Jacobs never let that get in the way of the care she provided. I have 3 boys and when I would bring one in she would ask about the others. That is what a true doctor should be like. That is what all healthcare providers should get to be like. Please if anyone finds her call.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Buy far the best pediatrician we have ever had since the first of four. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobs

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

so now that we have all lost our pediatrician, who is everyone using now? has anyone found a good one?

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I too am so saddened to no longer have Dr. Jacobs around. We have seen her since 2004 and she has been the most amazing doctor. She has never rushed a single appoinment, always went above and beyond to get to the root of issues, heard our concerns and took them seriously, called and emailed us personally at home, wrote our school letters, etc. She has been by far the BEST pediatrician. I have been so sick at the thought of finding my children a new pediatrician, so much so that I just awoke from a dream where I had found her, but she was helping the orphaned children now. Which, by the way, I could totally see her doing. Dr. Kristen Jacobs, if you ever see this, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR CARING FOR MY BABIES ALL THE YEARS. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN YOU.NEW ENDEAVOR. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED. BLESSINGS. Love, The Shay Family

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 2000)