You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs

I miss Dr. Jacobs so much.... she was an AMAZING pediatrician. She always took the time and always explained in great detail. She will be missed, and I wish she wasn't in Lawrence. I hope she is doing well.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

She is the best Dr. in the whole world and I love her

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I miss her so much best doctor i have ever been too for my children. I would drive across the country to have my children to be seen by her. Shes amazing and missed. She was our pediatrician for 10 years. Truly a wonderful woman. You are missed. The chastain girls.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Jacobs has been my son's doctor since he was born. It's been 7 years now. I love having her. She is very thorough with her exams, and answers all of my questions in terms that I can understand.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I MISS DR. JACOBS!!!!! Ever since she left it has been a living H***!! If anyone finds her please call 816-341-6229 I'm willing to drive about any distance to see her. I work in healthcare because I wanted to be there for my patient and help them but all this money and politics is beyond stupid. Dr. Jacobs never let that get in the way of the care she provided. I have 3 boys and when I would bring one in she would ask about the others. That is what a true doctor should be like. That is what all healthcare providers should get to be like. Please if anyone finds her call.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I too am so saddened to no longer have Dr. Jacobs around. We have seen her since 2004 and she has been the most amazing doctor. She has never rushed a single appoinment, always went above and beyond to get to the root of issues, heard our concerns and took them seriously, called and emailed us personally at home, wrote our school letters, etc. She has been by far the BEST pediatrician. I have been so sick at the thought of finding my children a new pediatrician, so much so that I just awoke from a dream where I had found her, but she was helping the orphaned children now. Which, by the way, I could totally see her doing. Dr. Kristen Jacobs, if you ever see this, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR CARING FOR MY BABIES ALL THE YEARS. GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN YOU.NEW ENDEAVOR. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED. BLESSINGS. Love, The Shay Family

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Kristen A. Jacobs's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I miss Dr. Jacobs so much.... she was an AMAZING pediatrician. She always took the time and always explained in great detail. She will be missed, and I wish s..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best Dr. in the whole world and I love her "

September 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs is practicing at Lawrence pediatrics in Lawrence, Kansas 785-856-9090"

September 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I miss her so much best doctor i have ever been too for my children. I would drive across the country to have my children to be seen by her. Shes amazing and mi..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs has been my son's doctor since he was born. It's been 7 years now. I love having her. She is very thorough with her exams, and answers all of my ques..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best pediatrician I have ever met. I miss her so much. She has been my kids doctor since they were born. We miss you! :("

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I MISS DR. JACOBS!!!!! Ever since she left it has been a living H***!! If anyone finds her please call 816-341-6229 I'm willing to drive about any distance to s..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Buy far the best pediatrician we have ever had since the first of four. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobs"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "so now that we have all lost our pediatrician, who is everyone using now? has anyone found a good one?"

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I too am so saddened to no longer have Dr. Jacobs around. We have seen her since 2004 and she has been the most amazing doctor. She has never rushed a single ap..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs was the most amazing doctor. She not only helped me with my kids but as a young mother 10 years ago called me at home to personally check on me. She ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I nearly cried when I when I was notified a few days prior to my 2 boy's annual checkups that Dr. Jacobs was no longer at NKC Pediatrics. She has been a truste..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Clearly, I'm not the only one looking for for. She was awesome. I needed a pediatrician for my eldest kiddo and chose her. When we went for his visit. I loved t..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I too LOVE Dr. Jacobs. So I contacted the Missouri State Medical Board. Although her license is still active, no practice address on record with them, which l..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Please, please someone find Dr. Jacobs for all the children and parents who think she is absolutely the most knowledgeable, caring pediatrician in Kansas City. ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We love you dr jacobs. So sad when the letter came to the house she will no longer be with us. She is like family to us. She did take a long time but she was an..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. JACOBS HAS BEEN MY SON'S DR. SINCE HE WAS 3 MONTHS OLD..HE'S EIGHT NOW...MY HEART BROKE TO FIND OUT SHE WAS LEAVING NKC PEDIATRIC. ....IM DESPERATELY LOOKIN..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We have been seeing Dr. Jacobs since 2004 when our first child was born. Since then she has cared for both of my children and guided us through illnesses and v..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We had been seeing Dr. Jacobs since the birth of our first daughter six years ago. She is an amazing, caring professional who became an integral part of our chi..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will never forget the first time I met Dr. Jacobs. She came to see my son after delivery making rounds at the hospital. I knew from the moment I met her, this..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacobs, we miss you!!! Please if someone knows where she went please let us know!!! She has been amazing!!! We have been with her for 11 years!! She listens..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Where are you Dr. Jacobs? We miss you! If anyone is able to locate her next practice, please post."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I as well just found out she has left nkc pediatrics. I actually went back to them just to have my daughter seen by her. Will do my hardest to find her next loc..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Can't say how very upset I am to find out today that Dr Jacobs is no longer at Meritas (Northland) Pediatrics. She will be truly missed by patients & parents. ..."

October 1, 2014
  • City changed from "NORTH KANSAS CITY" to "Kansas City"

September 1, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Kristen" to "Kristen A."

April 8, 2012