Ratings for Dr. Gil Weitzman

I have never encountered such an attentive and meticulous doctor. Dr. Weitzman has gone out of his way to check on me and is committed to figuring out the issue. He is incredibly understanding and flexible.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Weitzman is a very competent doctor. I was very nervous before getting my colonoscopy. But after meeting Dr. Weitzman and found he was a very friendly , comforting doctor. After he spoke with me told me the hardest part was yesterday not today, meaning the liquid diet preparation. He assured me the procedure is nothing to worry about. It made me feel very relaxed. I just had a feeling everything will be fine. After the procedure I felt no pain or discomfort at all. Waking up from the anesthesia just made me felt like I was a little ****. But Dr. Weitzman did a fantastic job. I felt nothing. He's an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to have a colonoscopy examination. And let me also mention the anesthesialogist Dr.Nayak, superb as well. Also reassured me I will be fine. She is also excellent at what she does. I fell out in 2 seconds. The nurse was nice too, caring asked why I need the test etc...Overall the whole experience was great.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Amiable and smart. He has zeroed in on my problems like a laser beam. And monitors me closely. I am grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Excellent diagnoses. Compassionate and dedicated physician

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Gil Weitzman's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2000)