Ratings for Dr. Seth L. Gendler

Dr. Gendler is the best. I have been putting off my GI issues for years. He performed a bunch of biopsies on me and I am three days into treatment and already feel better. He calls and updates you every step of the way and he's always available when you call. I cannot say enough good things about him. Great sense of humor as well, which to me is important.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I've been a patient for almost 20 years. Dr. Gendler is always available - weekends, nights whenever you need him. I have a chronic condition and he works with me to find the best treatments. I have gone to other Gastro docs but none are as good as he is. His staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. They have been with him longer than I have which speaks to his character. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

STAY AWAY!!!!!!! OFFICE STAFF HORRIBLE!!!!!! Never again

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Ican say for certain that I would and have sent family and friends to Dr.Gendler because I know the care they will receive will not only be the best from an intellectual sense but also given from the heart~Dr.Gendler cares ABOUT his patients as PEOPLE~that is hard to find these days~and I speak as an RN

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Seth L. Gendler's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY