Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Davis

"Dr." Benjamin Davis is a weasel and has a complete lack of empathy for others. I've suffered with severe and debilitating TMJ disorder for 13 long torturous years and this heartless bastardd talked to me for 5 minutes and dismissed everything putting the blame on my mental state. Let's see your mental state after 13 years not being able to eat, sleep or talk properly and without extreme discomfort and pain. Let's see how you are after thousands upon thousands of dollars spent on failed treatments that not only didn't work but left me worse than before. Every day of my life comes and goes and I'm stuck like this unable to live a good quality of life doing things I want. The things I love and miss so much. And all this piece of shitt can give me is 5 minutes of condescending and ignorant bullshiit! You don't understand why I can't chew or why my face hurts? Because I have TMJ disorder and an overbite do to it you fuckingg moron! I hope you read this because you are one of the worst doctors I've ever had the displeasure of seeing and it's clear you don't care about people. I saw your little note you wrote about me too. I'm hung up on a disc displacement? No dummy. Before I even had an MRI I'd tell anyone who would listen that I was having a lot of instability, locking and pain in that joint and that if I had an MRI there would be something going on in there. So it's just a coincidence I was right? Even the Mayo Clinic website says that if a disc moves out of its proper position it can cause painful tmj disorders. They're the number 1 ranked hospital in the world time and time again but what do they know right? Fuckk you. You disliked me right away because I was prepared and asked you questions you don't have the answers for. It's so much easier to blame everything on the sufferer isn't it? Leave them feeling even more hopeless that they'll ever have their life back than before. You had absolutely nothing to offer and you suck at your job. If anyone reading this has TMJ disorder don't even waste your time on this sorry excuse for a medical professional. His only real advice was to see a dietician. That'd be great if I could chew, genius! Anyway back to square one. He doesn't give a shitt about people and that's that.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Davis's practice is like an industrial factory for oral surgery. In a dingy basement, they usher you through each step with stoic, uncaring staff. He is quick and informs of possible lifelong negative side effects just seconds before the surgery starts. Not sure how he calculates the amount of sedative as he didn't have my weight or height.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Davis is an amazing oral surgeon I highly recommend him, I have been going to him for 20 plus years with TMJ.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Davis is a great Oral surgeon, took all my fears away , excellent service , highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Excellent, knowledgeable surgeon. Answered all of my questions and took the time to explain the whole procedure. Very friendly

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I feel as though there are better people out there in the field that will of a better job. I've had good experiences with him, and bad experiences, i just feel as though meh...

Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Davis was excellent treating my teenage son. He made him feel relaxed, was very friendly and highly skilled.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

What a great guy...it has been a little over a month since i had jaw surgery..and not an ounce of pain the whole time and no problems what so ever..i was so happy when i met him..i felt like i was in great hands..such a sweet smart man!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Davis did multiple surgeries for me . One of the most knowledgeable and kindest ,most sincere men I have ever met. Would trust him to do anything!!! We are lucky to have him in Nova Scotia!!!!! Dr. Davis your the best!!! Anne

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I had jaw surgery involving breaking the jaw in four places and repositioning of the jaw. Dr. Davis and his crew are top notch. He is the go to guy in Halifax. The interns and students were excellent and sympathetic. The staff were highly efficient and even worked hard to accommodate some scheduling issues I had. He is highly recommended by those who know the field. If you have him, you are lucky. If you are looking, get him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011