Ratings for Dr. Purnima Dutt

I have been seeing Dr. Dutt for many years now. She has continuously gotten worse with her care. She no longer makes her GP a priority, just surgeries. She is always late or cancels her appointments without notice. We she does show up, she is unprepared, has not reviewed your file and then doesn't listen. She has asked me why I'm taking meds when she prescribed them in the first place. On two separate occasions she has asked me who I would prefer to see for specialist appointments only to book me with someone entirely different. Sorry to say, but as soon as I can find a new physician, I'm moving on.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Thorough.Caring.Contacted me to see how I was doing. Outstanding followup!Gave me all time required.Not rushed. Explained symptoms-gave reasons for treatment-very informative.I wish all drs could treat their patients this way. Yeah, I found a complete dr!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

I would never go to her again-the ratings indicated the reasons...need i say more ?

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Fort Sask has only a few clinics so there aren't many options... That said I will do my best to never have to see this doctor again. I saw her for prenatal visits and she couldn't get rid of me fast enough. At the same time I had to find my own ob, and then all my initial tests didn't get forwarded which caused some major headaches. And to top it off, her staff called me at work, to MISTAKENLY try to schedule an abortion because they mixed up the files.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Very thorough in her examination, knowledgeable and caring. Followed up with phone calls to make sure I was doing well.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Knowledge is nil, rude behaviour. The bottom line is that I was disappointed, will never see her again.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor, thorough in her examination. She takes time; certainly not a 5-minute doctor, which is good for patients. Well worth waiting.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr. Dutt was kind, helpful and informed. She took time to explain things to me thoroughly.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

disorganised-limited knowledge base is apparent....forgetful with my documents .. tests to be ordered & test results

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

I am new to Ft Sask and was recommended to go to Dr. Dutt by my colleagues. She is very caring, listens to all complaints. In my case she detected a problem at an early stage. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007