Ratings for Dr. Patrick Renchko

Have been dealing with Dr Renchko at Wellpoint Health for several years and find him very pleasant. Always willing to go the extra mile for me and a great information train to WCB unlike specialistsome.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

This doctor has literally saved my life. I am severely sensitive - ALLERGIC TO CODEINE, METHADONE - METADOL & I am severely histamine intolerant where everything I was eating was making me sick. This doctor has diagnosed histamine intolerance, diagnosed & given proper medical management to my spinal injuries, dealt with my severe MVA injuries, muscular dystrophy issues & other health matters. I now have permanent pain management & have seen the proper pain management specialists as well as other specialists who deal with my complex medical issues. I have also seen the OBGYN - I am now on medication that has given me my life back. I have a defect causes excruciating pain - the medication has stopped - reduced this agonizing pain associated with this defect which has given me my quality of life back to me. Dr Renchko has literally saved my life. This is the first doctor I have had in a long time that actually gives a damn about the people he treats. He listens & he cares.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Was referred due to chronic pain by a GP who was 'treating' me for an occupational injury. Renchko appeared to have a preconceived idea as to the origins of my chronic pain and was not interested in listening to what I told him. His primary goal appeared to be to dope me up on pain meds and quite my mouth and mind. At the beginning of the consultation I clearly stated to Renchko that I am sanative to pain medications due to the gastro-intestinal irritation they cause me. I disagreed with his Dx and received a sample of the medication he “had on hand“. I used the medication for less then a week and realized it was leaving me feeling like a zombie who was riddled with chronic pain and inflammation and left me unable to verbalize my concerns. WCB paid for my visit and I was left feeling that he was working on their behalf as opposed to my best interest. If you are dealing with WCB, I recommend that you do not utilize Dr. Renchko’s services.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

We have never been taken On-time for this doctor we have always waited a minimum of 45 minutes and that's for a first appoinment in the morning. He left his practise at Dominion and never notified his patients!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Excellent, personable doctor, kind, patient, thorough, Dr. Renchko is helping me through a very difficult time and I don't know what I would do without him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Renchko is a very understanding doctor, who I found that if he doesn't know what is wrong with you, he will get to the very bottom of it. He always takes a long time to examine you and never leves anything left for error. He has great suggestions and has helped me out wonderfully. Just knowing you have a doctor that truly cares, means so much in todays busy lifestyle. I feel ver blessed to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Excellent doctor. Best one that I have ever been to. He takes time to listen to me and actually takes interest and concern in what my needs are. He goes over lab tests with me and explains them thoroughly. He doesnt just rush you in and out like most do. He actually cares about his patients. He has managed my chronic pain better than any other doctor. Hands down, one of the best. -Lorenz

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

He's a fantastic Doctor but when he's late every time it makes you wonder. Perhaps the issue isn't with him - I know he's not rushing his patients but the staff shouldn't schedule him in 15 minute intervals if his average appointment takes half an hour! Though, even when I was the first appointment in the morning, he was an hour late.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Thrilled to FINALLY have a doctor to call my own. Found him to be helpfull & caring & quick to send me off to a specialist. Took the time to explain my lab results. I hope he practices for many many years. My one knock was that although each time I saw him I had an "appointment" the walk-in people got in before me. Not sure if he was seeing walk-ins that day but I always had the impression that the walk-ins were more important than the scheduled appointments.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009