Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Krone

100% Ace in my book......Extraordinary knowledge and personable (although he's so smart he's dry for sure)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I was seen my Dr Krone, and feel that he is a really good Dr. He really took time to look at everything that was going on with my health and came up with an excellent treatment plan, that put me at ease during a stressful time of uncertainty.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

He correctly diagnosed my daughters problems, after many other doctors had failed. I think he is extremely knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I was suprised by negative reviews of Dr. Krone. He has done colonoscopies for me and my husband over the years and have found him very professiona. Also I suffered from a horrible anemia for a year attempting to treat with folic acid, etc. My internist referred me to Dr. Krone who performed a scope test and suggested I start a gluten-free diet to help with iron absorption (this was 5 years ago). After about 6 months on the diet I started to feel better and have shown no signs of anemia on blood tests since then. I think he is very informed and intelligent and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Krone is an educated, knowledgable, compassionate, and practical doctor. I saw him during a stay at the ER at Mercy Anderson. When the ER doctor and hospitalist doctor had no idea what was going on, doctor Krone was able to put the pieces together and give me a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. From visit to visit he remembered my name, my hobbies, and was the ONLY doctor I saw who reviewed my chart before seeing me and knew exactly what was going on when he walked in my room. He was also instrumental in my discharge while the Mercy "hospitalist" doctor was trying to keep me excessively long to rake in revenue for the hospital. Doctor Krone is an advocate for his patients and I'd recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have found Dr. Krone to be a very caring, compassionate person who takes his time during an office visit. I would highly reccomend him. His office staff is very good and always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr Krone was the rudest man I have ever met. He was uncaring and made me feel like a piece of trash. I would never go to him again. He showed no caring or compassion.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

If this is for Dr. Krone, Jr , he is a very good doctor with a sense of humor that may seem a bit rude. If not for Dr. Krone I probably wouldn't be here right now. After I was diagnosed with liver cancer, Dr. Krone left my hospital room and walked straight to the nurses station and called a doctor he knew at University Hospital. I was transferred there and underwent surgery that saved my life. This was back in November 1999. I see Dr. krone every 6 months and I always enjoy his visits. His nurse is a very charming lady that awlays makes sure she sees me when she knows I am there. Sometimes someone else takes me back but she makes a point to see andsay hello to me.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Krone is not a very personable man. He and a few of his staff could use a class on how to be more humane. I have known 2 people to see this man, and both were very unhappy. I know this is a stressful field, but just remember that these patients are coming to you for help. Most of them are scared to death. Try to be more empathetic.......They don't want to be there either.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Robert E. Krone's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)