Ratings for Dr. William F. Emlich

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I think the staff are rudeā€¦i made an appointment to see this Dr. I was going to be a new patient. Got a voicemail saying to confirm within 1 day OR my appointment would be given tosomeone else. I couldn't get off work to go so I didn't comfirm- thinking it would just go to someone else. They sent me a bill for 50 for a "no show" they didn't tell me anything about this when they left a message no warning or anything! I think they take advantage of people. They should warn people that they do this. I will not go to him.when I spoke to the lady who left the message she told me she didn't have time to add that to the messages she leaves and shes to busy to let new patients know.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Waste of time and money. Waited an hour and a half for no help at all. Very patronizing. Made me feel like I didn't know what my own symptoms were. Office staff loud and rude with no follow thru. Never again.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I waited 5 wks for an appt. I made arrangements for my appointment. I was 15 min early and waited 30min past my appt time only to find out the doctor was running late. The staff didn't even tell me, I had to ask! They offered no explanation, just a simple "Sorry, he's running late." I left and I will NOT be back.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

The Doctor seems very interested in my illness and takes time to explain my options. He always notifies me of new meds or procedures that might help me.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2010

good communication skills, seemed concerned, yet somewhat removed. I didn't have a bad visit, but it wasn't an exciting one.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Dr. William F. Emlich's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)