Ratings for Dr. R. Strank

I rate Dr. Roy Strank very high because he is first of all caring and concerned about all of his patients. He always has time to listen and willingly recommend you to specialists for additional advice. He is a great asset to Kenora, Ontario and I hope he stays here a very long time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

took over my case after serious car accident replacing my family doc. Very attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

First time in years I feel completely safe. Goes out of his way to keep informed about your medical problems. He actually reads my chart. I hope he stays here a long, long time. If he does, I will be here for a long, long time.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

hey! when you coming back to YCH? we miss you over here!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

We the nurses of St.Pierre Hospital, MB. feel very fortunate to have worked with such a wonderful Doctor. We were all very sad to see him leave and all miss him. Come back to MB Dr. Strnk!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

very pleasant to talk to listens to what you have to say .he is very pleasant and direct is very thorough in his exams. hope he will stay here for a long time.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Excellent doctor. Knowledgable but not afraid to say he doesn't know and find out the answer or refer you to a specialist. He talks "to" you rather than "at" you and really listens. Explains what he is doing and why and answers your questions. His staff are the same way, caring & helpful. I hope he stays in Kenora a LONG time. He is an assett to the system here.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007