Ratings for Dr. John Lu

knowledge is very limited, also I had to keep asking for a referral

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Cancelled appointments - and often the office phone says the office is closed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Was going to Dr Lu for many years,but he seems to have lost interest in his patients.Office hours have decreased with no explanation.My appointment was cancelled on the day of after waiting for a week with pain 24 hrs a day and decreased mobility due to an injury.I went to an urgent care clinic and received excellent care including x-ray,pain control and physio requisition.When I finally got in to see Dr Lu 2 wks.later ,all he cared about was that he would have to pay a $50 fine because I went to a clinic.That is when I decided that I no longer needed Dr.Lu to be my Dr.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

In My Opinion he is not a very good doctor, he over books appointments does not really care about his patients. He told us to go do a DNC to get rid of our baby and we went and got a blood test to make sure my wife's hormones were not going up and they were witch means that our baby was still alive and we would of killed our baby by getting a DNC.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

I had been to this office over 12 years and I find that Dr. Lu is very contentious and knowledgeable. The staff are very nice and helpful. I know for a fact that at least I'm not treated like a patient in the assembly line like some other big medical offices where you see a different doc every time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I too have experienced many cancelled appointments lately, very frustrating if you don't get the message a couple hours before you head to that end of waterloo. I find him cold and abrupt, which would be acceptable if he listened and acted. I always have to self diagnose and tell him what I need. This is what needs to be done to get him to act on anything. He makes me feel like a hypochondriac otherwise. I have been going to him for over 20 years, as well as my family, and he still doesn't know a thing about me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Cancels appointments at last minute, provides minimal patient care. Office wait times average 1-2 hours. Staff used to care but not anymore. Want new doctor but none accepting in area.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

not the person I used to know. Starts office hours at 4pm.sometimes groggy, not himself.can never get in and no satisfaction to problems.Don't know this fellow anymore

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

have been long time patient.Work afternoons. now been told he comes in whenever 3-4 or 5pm start. I work 3-11 and not able to take time off work. Also wait time is ridiculous 1-2 hours. I will get new doc before I go backto that

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

I am glad that he gave H1N1 vaccines at his office as I found out my friend' doctors don't and that is not doing the service to patients. Dr. Lu is very knowledgeable and his staff are always helpful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009