Ratings for Dr. Brent Dergousoff

Very highly recommend for any dental work needed for every age!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

No issues whatsoever. I moved to Yorkton and Dr Brent is not only personable during appointments, there are no qualms about his work. His support staff is also great.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I've been seeing Dr.Brent for over 20 years, since I was little girl. I enjoy going to the dentist and never have had a bad experience. I've had retainers, braces and a few cavities filled and never a single issue. Overall a great dentist and would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I think Dr. Brent is one of the best dentists in Yorkton and cannot believe that some people would rate him that low. My whole family goes here and the whole staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Brent answers any questions you have and takes care of your teeth. We think he's the best!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I had to have a root canal done and he got me in right away. He is very gentle and kind.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Brent is terrible with children. My son was nervous about the appointment to begin with. It was close to lunch time and Brent just rushed the appointment and told my son that he had to open his mouth because he wanted to go for lunch. He wanted me to hold my son down in the chair so he could remove a spacer from between his teeth. We left because he was so rude. I took my son to another (much better) dentist who said the spacer did not need to be removed. It was removed one year later when it was actually necessary. I would not recommend Brent to anyone-adult or child. He is just rude.

Submitted February 2, 2008

Best Dentist in the World!!! The staff are great as well!! I hate dentists but I love Brent. I had a wisdom tooth that needed to come out, he didn't make me wait and make and make a second appointment he did it right away. He had the tooth out before I even knew he had started to pull it. the first dentist I have went to that has never caused me any pain or discomfort. Makes a point to get to know his patients. Listens to any concerns and follows through with them. A rare find in Saskatchewan. I wouldn't switch dentists even if you paid me.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Brent has been my dentist for over 15 years. He is very knowledgeable, and his staff have alway been excellent to deal with. I even had my husband (who hated dentists) start going to him about 10yrs ago and he likes him too. Once our daughter is old enough...she too will see him. He is excellent - hats off to you and your staff!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

I have been with Brent Dergousoff for thirty years of dentistry. Is that not the top recommendation I can give him ? His staff,too, are very pleasant and helpful.No changing my dentist for me.My bi-annual visit is always a pleasure,regardless of whatever has to be done.Happy anniversary on May 19th, Brent.I have enjoyed having you as my dentist.Long may our acquaintance as dentist/patient continue.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007