Ratings for Dr. Howard Hopkins

Very compasionate and helpful. Had dad for my dad in his last days.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Hopkins for 15 years. He has been a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor who had always had time for all my questions and concerns that my family may have. He has always been a great advocate for all my health needs. If he was not retiring I would highly recommended him. My family and especially myself will miss him terrible.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. H might be getting on....but I owe him a debt of gratitude. I had a very very bad chronic cough. Often I thought I would choke to death.I was misdiagnosed for years with asthma. I had a drawerful of puffers of every kind and color.Finally I was referred to Dr. Hopkins and he said it was Acid Reflux. No problem with coughing since then.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I was very mad with this dr. it took him 4 hours if not more to get up to the hospital when my grandfather was in there with a serious condition. Not professional at all.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

When I read the reviews saying he is abrupt and has poor bedside manner, I wonder if they've got the right Dr. Hopkins. I've gone there 3 or 4 times with my father who has emphysema, and every time he is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate. He doesn't pass judgment on those such as my father trying desperately, without success, to quit smoking. He even welcomed a question I had about my own asthma treatment. I wouldn't hesitate to see him or recommend him. It is sometimes a long wait in his office, but that's not uncommon for any doctor these days, plus the good ones are always busier.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

this dr. had made up his mind before really evaluating me. very abrupt and more interested in talking of his one golf game than my problem. 2 hour wait in the office with a pre-made appointment.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

I found this docter to be very good.He takes the time to explain things to you.I would go to him again.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNERS RESULTS IN MY OPINION BEING...HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT "HIS KNOWLEDGE" OF INTERNAL MEDICINE THAN HE KNOWS ABOUT "HIS PATIENT".

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

This doctor was very friendly and took the time to explain things to my elderly father. He answered our questions and we felt like we had his total attention.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. was very knowledgable but in a big hurry when he come to see me when I was in the hospital. Didn't like to answer too many questions..... but yes IF I had to see a Dr. yes I would go to see Dr. Hopkins again.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Howard Hopkins's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.