You may also like

Rate Dr. Caroline C. Pieszak

Dr. Caroline C. Pieszak's Ratings

Dr. Pieszak is a great doctor. Probably as good as they come. The wait times at her office may sometimes be long but that is because she really spends time with her patient and explains everything very well. She also takes the time to get to know her patients. Her staff is really friendly and nice. She brings her registered and trained therapy dogs to work with her and it creates a very friendly and relaxed enviroment. I have been a patient with Dr. Pieszak for quite a few years now and I feel that I can really trust her with my health. Don't listen to any of the other negative comments. They have got it all wrong. If you want your health to be treated seriously and kindly go make an appointment with Dr. Pieszak. She may just save your life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2856101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

A totally self absorbed md. Talks about herself all the time. If you are willing to pay extra for conciege you may get some attention. Receptionist takes the blood pressure. Find another doctor not this one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Wow, I thought it was just me that might have had a bad experience with "Dr." Pieszak, but after reading her reviews I know it is not just one bad experience. Actually two bad experiences for me before I got wise to this jerk of a doctor. Everything you read about her on here is true, and I mean the negative comments. 2 hour wait time only to be told she was not there and she could not make my appointment. And they attempted to charge me anyway!!!! She is condescending and rude. She will not even let you talk, she just wants to hear her own yammering at you and she tries to make you feel bad for being there. Don't waste your time with this quack!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2572374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Doctor does not listen. She has her mind made up about what your issues are just starts requesting tests to confirm. She is never on time and the wait is ridiculous. She often seems disorganized and scattered.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2116355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

This doctor is the best primary care physician I have ever had. Her diagnostic skills discovered and has now luckily cured an ailment that I had for years which was unsolved by 3 other previous doctors. She put me thru a lot of tests, but they apparently were the right ones as they produced positive results. The office is organized and fast paced, and sometimes there is a lengthy wait but it is driven by the patients as once the doctor is in the room with you she spends the time with you that is needed and is not on a stop watch for only a 5 or 10 minute visit like most other doctors. If there is a wait it's not because the doctor doesn't know what she is doing or is a bad time manager, it's because she cares about her patients and wants to spend the time to listen and understand the patients health issues. I trust her over all of the other doctors that I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2116354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Best doctor I've had. First went to her upon recommendation from a friend, to pay out of pocket to see if she could fix an annual recurring ailment that a previous doctor would only treat upon ailment. This doctor proactively addressed the flair-ups which no longer occur. Later, a life-threatening situation surfaced which she quickly addressed working with her staff and another specialist doctor (along with my family while I was down). The attention to detail and personalized attention and care was amazing; as were the followups. Sure there were a lot of blood tests, but the diet and lifestyle changes ordered resulted in my best health in 25 years. Amazing results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

wait time exceeds 2 hours. she talks a lot about her own business.final insult was that she wouldn't write an order for an additional mammagram unless l went in to see her first. No time to waste, but she refused to ok the second mammagram. I guess getting her office visit was more important to her than my health. I'm DONE with her. How could I ever trust her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2116352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

This is the best internist/family doctor I have found. She has great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. Besides her caring manner, she always accurately diagnoses all illnesses. This is important. Who wants to waste time and money getting a wrong prescription and/or having to go back into the doctor again. I have all my 3 kids going to her now too. She is also very knowledgeable of the best specialists in the area. Yes, you may have to wait 2 hours sometimes but I did talk to the office about that and they told me to call ahead to see if she was running late. She is late probably because she does see emergencies and will fit them in and she also spends the time with you. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2116351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2010

Usual wait time is 2 hours and you must come back in to receive any and all results. Not very good at listening to people. Frequently cancels appointments on Monday's and Friday's

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2116350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Very friendly and knowledgeable. All doctors have waits but the 4 times I've been I haven't waited at all (except for when she had an emergency patient, which is the kind of caring doctor you want!). The trick is to call and see if they're running behind, which all doctors do. The staff is great and Dr. Pieszak is on top of every symptom to make sure she doesn't miss anything. My sister and I both go to her and we've seen a lot of doctors. She is the best family doctor in Ventura and LA Counties hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2116349].votes_count ]]