Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Pagano

Disabled in wheelchair when Doc came in who immediately asked for me to Hop onto the table for exam???? When I said no I couldn't as it would cause me additional pain in doing so and asked if could I please be examined in my chair. Her unprofessional response was "Well how did you get into a car to get here, & how did you get out of car to come in". Very rude & snarky response to patient suffering in excruciating pain who is coming in for just a well check. So I told her, well moving to get out here was not fun & didn't happen without a great deal of pain which I don't want to create more if unnecessary if you only to want to talk to me & listen to heart & take my blood pressure to which she then agreed. But was it necessary to make such a snippy remark and make me uncomfortable for being disabled. It was awkward after that and a very rushed apptmt. The proper greeting should have been "Hello, How are you today and/or do you feel comfortable to move with cane or walker today or can we help you to move to the table or would you prefer we examine you in your wheelchair today?" I am a very pleasant person and maybe I'm a tad sensitive due to my disabilities which brings me to the fact that the clinic is not wheelchair accessible. I was barely unable to fit through doorways and into rooms & I could not fit to go into the lab room to give blood for tests. The lab tech actually had to take my blood in the hallway with pedestrian traffic going by. Also, the doors do not have electronic buttons to push open and the ones that did were not working??? It took me years to get the strength & courage to see a regular doctor after all I have been through with battling painful diseases under the care of specialists but I don't think I want to go back. Maybe in another five years after I forget this experience of being made to feel bad about myself.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

never retested me after treating my H Pylori, ended up further sick, I changed my doc and never gave a reason why.. bad bedside manor, rude, doesn't listen

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Worst doctor ever. Never in my life have I had a doctor shrug when I described my symptoms. Very disappointing.

Submitted June 15, 2015

I feel Dr. Pagano and I were mismatched from the beginning, but was willing to work out things. I know the physical difficulties I suffer with aren't apparent to the naked eye. I tried with each of my appointments to explain, but it appeared Dr. Pagans was more intent on proving me wrong than treating me. I also informed her that I travel frequently and please note, especially as it pertained to my meds. Instead, I was told it was my fault my records were inadequate . Also the implication that Im someone who hadn't been properly assessed was shocking I told her in prior visits that I work from home and that I've spent years rehabbing from a car accident which ended my newspaper reporting career. I have another doctor within the Aurora system who is aware of all of this. I don't pursue anything without doctor's approval so having a good working relationship is crucial to my wellbeing. I will not see her nor recommenf her . My experience with her brought back memories of why I rarely trusted local doctors.

Submitted June 9, 2015

She started off as a good doctor, but a few months ago she changed and wasn't giving me appointments when I needed to see her. Now she won't even treat me, se gives me appointments, but doesn't give me the proper treatment. She is now a bad doctor and I wouldn't see her again.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Excellent experience. Dr caring good listener. Best nurse I have ever dealt with. Nurse. Ma and dr make a great team!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Pagano has an excellent bedside manner. She is a good listener. I have always had a good experience. Her nurse is awesome!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Punctual and knowledgeable, she is an excellent physician with a very pleasant bedside manner. I wish she treated children too! Her nursing staff is very professional and courteous, but the receptionists tend to be rather snippy.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Mary E. Pagano's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Racine, WI