Ratings for Dr. Michael I. Nissensohn

Stephen B. Providence.- Dr. Nissensohn is one of the best doctors I've ever had. I deal with RSD and have seen 12 doctors before him and he is by far the most intelligent, and caring. Even my wife sees him and agrees that not many doctors come close to who he is as a person and a doctor. He setts the bar and he will be my doctor until he retires!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Nissensohn treats you like you are an intelligent human being who actually understands your own body better than anyone does. He listens, knows all the most recent advances, and is one of the most caring doctors I've ever had - I've been with him for 11 years.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Fantastic physician. The urgent care world owes this man a debt of gratitude. He is a god send compared to the rest of the urgent care facilities in ri. Very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Extremely personable and knowledgeable. Takes time with each patient and makes sure you understand what is going on. I would advise anyone to see him!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Michael I. Nissensohn's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI