Ratings for Dr. Maria B. Newman

Dr Newman doesn't have a good bedside manner. She seems mad at me for having GURD and I am doing everything she has told me to do. My last endoscopy showed cellular changes and she didn't explain anything to me.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

She does not like to be bothered with questions. She does not like to follow up with feedback after the appointment. She is in and out. She has a nice personality feature until you disagree with her, then you could possibly be dismissed as a patient for her or the clinic. I'm not a fan, there are too many other wonderful doctors that like their profession and are dedicated to helping people.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Newman. She is very nice and knowledgable. She took the time to explain everything thoroughly. The staff is very friendly and helpful also. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

She replaced Dr. Porter for me. Whom I liked. But she is very helpful and has taken good care of me since she has been my doc

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Maria B. Newman's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)